Findmall.com

Minelab Explorer Classroom Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: TID lag
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: June 26, 2017 10:20AM
Kapok
I've also noticed that I have to wait until after sweeping a signal for the cursor or the ID numbers to update. It doesn't move or change while I'm over the target. I have to stop my swing and wait for a second before it changes. Is this normal? It seems like an awfully slow way to hunt.

Also, If you feel you just have to, you can always push down the start button and hold it until the detector goes back to it's original settings. That is a last effort if I had to do it. I have done it before just to see what the factory settings were again.
If you do this you will have to set your gain to the way you like it.

Posted by: Kapok
Date: June 26, 2017 10:26AM
Tony N (Michigan)
Kapok
I've also noticed that I have to wait until after sweeping a signal for the cursor or the ID numbers to update. It doesn't move or change while I'm over the target. I have to stop my swing and wait for a second before it changes. Is this normal? It seems like an awfully slow way to hunt.

Also, If you feel you just have to, you can always push down the start button and hold it until the detector goes back to it's original settings. That is a last effort if I had to do it. I have done it before just to see what the factory settings were again.
If you do this you will have to set your gain to the way you like it.
Tony, I did that yesterday. I put the gain, variability, recovery, tones, and other options back to where I like them.

Ridding the world of pulltabs, one plug at a time | Makro Racer 2 | Minelab Explorer SE

Posted by: Kapok
Date: June 26, 2017 06:26PM
Got my pro coil today but may not be able to test it out for a few days. Chomping at the bit to give it a whirl.

Ridding the world of pulltabs, one plug at a time | Makro Racer 2 | Minelab Explorer SE

Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: June 26, 2017 07:08PM
Kapok
Got my pro coil today but may not be able to test it out for a few days. Chomping at the bit to give it a whirl.

You can always walk around inside the house with it and make beeping sounds. Nice purchase!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login