Findmall.com

Nokta Detectors

Welcome! Log In Register
almost new Impact owner... i have questions.. saving programs for one
Posted by: martygene
Date: June 21, 2017 09:54PM
Impact ordered... no word as to when it will be shipped. I ordered the wireless headphones but they aren't available yet. So I'll be tethered for a time. Anyway, while reading the manual i have many questions...lol... but at least one for now. if i make a change to a program and save it does it overwrite that program so that every time i run that program it will be the one i changed or does it save it to another "slot"? like you can with the CTX3030 or the XP Deus?

Re: almost new Impact owner... i have questions.. saving programs for one
Posted by: CCadrin
Date: June 21, 2017 10:00PM
It will over write the existing mode on a save.

Posted by: martygene
Date: June 21, 2017 10:28PM
thanks. kind of limits it's possibilities i guess.
CCadrin

Posted by: Mudwhale
Date: June 22, 2017 07:33AM
martygene
CCadrin

I don't find this to be an issue at all. I have saved all the tweaks I have made to suit my hunting here in CT. When I fire it up, I want it to use MY settings at first and I simply adjust from there. I have never owned a machine that was so easy to adjust on the fly like the Impact. TRUST ME! You will be far from bored with the multitude of search modes and settings on this machine. I bought the Pro package and the small coil is nothing short of awesome in trashy areas. I am loving this machine and it has been amazing me more as I learn it's music...:yo:

Posted by: CCadrin
Date: June 22, 2017 08:48AM
Mudwhale
martygene
CCadrin

I don't find this to be an issue at all. I have saved all the tweaks I have made to suit my hunting here in CT. When I fire it up, I want it to use MY settings at first and I simply adjust from there. I have never owned a machine that was so easy to adjust on the fly like the Impact. TRUST ME! You will be far from bored with the multitude of search modes and settings on this machine. I bought the Pro package and the small coil is nothing short of awesome in trashy areas. I am loving this machine and it has been amazing me more as I learn it's music...:yo:

I totally agree.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login