Findmall.com

Nokta Detectors

Welcome! Log In Register
NOKTA MAKRO COIL ASSORTMENT
Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: June 29, 2017 10:00AM
Dear Valued Customers,

Due to customer feedbacks and requests, we have made some changes to the Nokta / Makro coil assortment as outlined below:

• RC26/FC26/FR26 coils have been discontinued and replaced with RC24/FC24/FC24 coils. This new 9.5’’x5’’ non-buoyant design offers convenient use under water.
• FGP24 has been added to the Fors Gold+ coil assortment.
• We have added a new 5’’ coil (IM13) to the Impact coil assortment.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Regards,

Dilek

Re: NOKTA MAKRO COIL ASSORTMENT
Posted by: Mudwhale
Date: June 29, 2017 05:24PM
Thank you!

Nokta IMPACT,Garret GTAX-550, Garret Pro Pointer, Garret digger, Predator Tools Piranha shovel and 100% DEET!!

Posted by: dbado1
Date: June 30, 2017 12:54AM
Awesome! Thank you, Dilek.

Dean

Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: June 30, 2017 01:10AM
Hello all...I am getting messages from members asking if the Impact coils are being discontinued ??

NO IMPACT COIL is discontinued - as a matter of fact we are adding 1 more coils to the Impact coil assortment.

Is the table above confusing ? If yes, I am sorry...I thought it was very clear. The Racer and Fors 10x5 black coils are being discontinued and being replaced with the new open design.

Dilek

Dilek, your new coil and replacement coil chart makes
Posted by: Monte
Date: June 30, 2017 01:42AM
perfect sense. :thumbup:

I am pleased to see the announcement of the new smaller-size Impact coil, the 5" DD, which has been performing splendidly on my 'test sample' Impact.

I have been enjoying the new 5X9½ open-frame DD coil as well as it stays mounted on my 'production' Impact and it has a better 'feel' than the 5½X10 closed-coil DD's I have used on my other Makro and Nokta models. So far I haven't encountered any annoyance when using it in several sites that have short-cut weeds, but I have had e-mails from a few people concerned about the open-frame design snagging on stubble, twigs, etc.

I think they need to look at the coil cover info you provided as the 40000666 part number coil cover for the new 5X9½ coil is a 'closed' coil cover design. That will eliminate the snagging issues they might foresee occurring. I don't have that coil cover but will add it to my accessories in the future. I do have a solid coil cover for my 7X11 DD that I use on one of my FORS CoRe devices when in plowed fields that have stubble or a lot of short and stiff weeds, so I know the new coil cover will work great on the new coil design.

One again we see quick action taken on product development to address consumer requests/demands and direct=from-the-source customer updating which is commendable in this industry. Please let me extend a big 'Thank You' from all of us out here in the real world who use and enjoy your excellent products.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

My Regular-Use Detectors:
Nokta: Impact, FORS Relic and FORS CoRe
Tesoro: Vaquero, Silver Sabre µMAX and Mojave
White's: MX-7
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand, and chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Additional search coils. mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my accessory coil tote.
Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using White's Pro Star w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Tools: Using White's Ground Hawg Shovel and DigMaster digging tools.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: June 30, 2017 12:41PM
Shame the 5½X10 DD is going away, it's such a great coil IMHO, that I have two of them. One mounted on my R2, and a brand new one in the box, in case the production coil fails :detecting:

I'll have to try out the new 9.5’’x5" RC24 coil when I get a chance.

Heading to the desert this weekend for some ghost town detecting with the Impact and Racer2, hopefully all the sites we're visiting haven't be totally cleaned out :rage:

HH,
Cal

Posted by: Low-Boy/LCPM
Date: July 01, 2017 05:54PM
It just keeps getting better and better...I think the Impact and the deus are on top of being there for us and helping us find history

LowBoy {RACER /DEUS}

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvc8PTSRYKKi4hdGpSonlA

Posted by: Tom Slick
Date: July 01, 2017 09:03PM
Brian, I hit all the ghost towns on my way back home from Oregon and cleaned them out. You may as well head home.:clapping:

Arizona
42 years detecting, ex White's dealer.
Current Detectors:
Nokta Impact
Makro Racer 2
Makro Gold Racer
White's DFX x 3
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Minelab Sovereign GT
Fisher F19

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: July 02, 2017 01:03AM
Tom Slick
Brian, I hit all the ghost towns on my way back home from Oregon and cleaned them out. You may as well head home.:clapping:

I knew it !! We got one seated dime today, hopefully tomorrow's a good day tool.

hh,
Brian

Posted by: Low-Boy/LCPM
Date: July 02, 2017 10:41AM
No site is ever cleaned out you just have to know how to hunt in iron and take your time,,,,

LowBoy {RACER /DEUS}

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCvc8PTSRYKKi4hdGpSonlA

Posted by: OregonGregg
Date: July 03, 2017 10:57AM
Cal_Cobra
Shame the 5½X10 DD is going away, it's such a great coil IMHO,
Cal

Hi Brian, hope your weekend hunt was a good one. But yes I agree with you, I hate to see them discontinue the enclosed 5.5 x 10 coil. Not only is it a great coil but sure is nice using in my sites that are getting weedy. As far as trying to put a solid coil cover on a spoked coil never seems to work that well. Case in point when I first received my Fors Core I got the stock 7x11 and oor coil for it.

I hunted an old site that is now pasture and used the CoRe with 7x11 and the solid coil cover. After the coil cover fell off 4 times in about as many minutes, I threw it away. As you can guess the enclosed 5.5 x 10 stays on the Fors CoRe now 90% of the time. Its great that Nokta/Makro offers another coil option, but at the same time I hate to see them also take away an option.

Makro Racer & Racer 2
Nokta Fors CoRe
Whites M6

Posted by: GroundHug
Date: July 03, 2017 02:13PM
A solution to the cover falling off is, in my case, I use soft black silicone sealant to cover all the gaps between the coil and coil cover. I did this to keep sand and other materials from getting in, but it would also serve to keep the cover on. And if the day comes I really want it off, I can carefully use a small knife edge and cut the silicone.

Posted by: Stoof-tabsallday
Date: July 05, 2017 11:45PM
Well I'm glad I have the 5.5x10 DD and concentric for the relic and the 5.5x10DD for my racer 2. May have to snag the new ones too.

Stefan (Michigan)

Nokta Fors Relic 7x11", 5.5x10"DD, 5", 5.5x10 Concentric

Makro Racer 2 - 7x11", 5.5x10", 5" DD

:tesoro: Mojave
:tesoro: Deleon - Troy shadow super 7",
:tesoro: Compadre 8
:tesoro: Compadre 5.75
:tesoro: Bandido II Micromax
:tesoro: Outlaw
:tesoro: Cibola- GB/all metal toggle mod
:tesoro: Vaquero
:tesoro: Cutlass Micromax 8

Lots of coils

*Not listed in any special order*

Tools:
Garrett carrot, lesche shovel, Killer B Wasps, my bare hands

Posted by: Peetjb
Date: July 08, 2017 08:14PM
Are there any concentric coils available for impact ?

Concentric coils for the Impact?
Posted by: Monte
Date: July 08, 2017 10:08PM
I would really like to have a smaller-size Concentric coil, but at the present time .... NO, there are no Concentric coils offered.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

My Regular-Use Detectors:
Nokta: Impact, FORS Relic and FORS CoRe
Tesoro: Vaquero, Silver Sabre µMAX and Mojave
White's: MX-7
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand, and chosen as desired based on search site conditions.
Additional search coils. mounted on spare lower-rods, are on-hand in my accessory coil tote.
Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using White's Pro Star w/'tank style' ear cups.
Recovery Tools: Using White's Ground Hawg Shovel and DigMaster digging tools.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login