Findmall.com

Nokta Detectors

Welcome! Log In Register
Took the Impact to our club meeting
Posted by: Sven
Date: July 04, 2017 08:56PM
After posting on our clubs Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/groups/569033546528310/it was suggested I should bring it to our next meeting.
Tonight was our meeting, a good attendance, 39 members strong now, not everyone came, its summer time...
Folks were quite interested when I put the Impact on display. Gave my talk about it and folks kept staring at the owners manual.
You know that fat thick book with 1000 pages. Question popped up about it. Then let the cat out of the bag, only a small portion of it was the actual manual
in English. The rest of the manual was in many different foreign languages.
:cheers:

Quest Pro & Q40, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Re: Took the Impact to our club meeting
Posted by: Tom Slick
Date: July 04, 2017 09:35PM
Sven, I also took my Impact to a club meeting in May and gave a talk about it's attributes. Lots of questions and a lot of interested folks. The Impact has so many cool things that aren't packaged together in any other detector.

Arizona
42 years detecting, ex White's dealer.
Current Detectors:
Nokta Impact
Makro Racer 2
Makro Gold Racer
White's DFX x 3
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Minelab Sovereign GT
Fisher F19

Posted by: Mega
Date: July 04, 2017 09:39PM
Sounds like your club have a very interesting Facebook group :wink: i would think the Impact with that small coil ie 5'' or what ever size it is could be a deadly combination on a trashy site environment.

Deus and Nexus MP main everyday detectors

Displays on a Detector are really the equivalent of relying on sub-titles,give me a Analogue machine anyday.

Site specific use machines.
TDI Pro 20'' Mono
Nexus SE dual 9'' coil
Fisher TW-5 twin box
Crossbow PI Coiltek 14x9 Mono
Mirage PI 5'' Mono
DFX 18'' Detech
T2 SEF15x12
IDX Pro 15'' Concentric
Arado120b
B1 and B3
Trident11 Extreme NEL Snake

Mainly hunt deep ploughed and pasture sites,trashy roman/saxon and celtic permissions.

Posted by: Mudwhale
Date: July 05, 2017 07:08PM
Sven
Almost all detectors have the multilingual manual. Great story and I hope the experienced folk just side stepped that...

Nokta IMPACT,Garret GTAX-550, Garret Pro Pointer, Garret digger, Predator Tools Piranha shovel and 100% DEET!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login