Findmall.com

Nokta Detectors

Welcome! Log In Register
Impact finds from 90 minute Hunt.
Posted by: Doctorcoinz
Date: August 16, 2017 02:48AM
I tried my new Gold Ring "Program" out the other day on a trashy site , I have found quite a few rings on this site including 1 Gold Ring with other detectors
though. I am now digging any signal that is not ferrous. No matter how bad the signal sounds it is dug. The small coil was used (7 x 4.)

Nice brief report on what it takes to find jewelry.:thumbup:
Posted by: Monte
Date: August 16, 2017 08:22AM
That's what I do as well. Recover a lot of iffy non-ferrous junk in order to be successful. I don't seem to have mastered the 'brief report' concept yet. :rofl:

That new 4X7½ DD coil is a favorite for me when Coin & Jewelry Hunting typically trashy urban sites or around swimming and wading area where jewelry tends to be more commonly found. A nice coil for those uses.

Monte

"Your EYES ... the only 100% accurate form of Discrimination!"

Stinkwater Wells
Trading Post

Metal Detector Evaluations and Product Reviews
'How-To' help for Coin & Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting and Useful Techniques.

My Regular-Use Detectors:
Nokta:
Impact, FORS Relic and FORS CoRe (Using mainly the 'OOR', 5", 4X7½, 5X9½ open-frame DD's or 7" Concentric coils as needed. Other coils on-hand.)
Tesoro:
Vaquero, Silver Sabre µMAX and Mojave (With either a 6" or 7" Concentric coil in use, or maybe 8X11 DD on the Vaquero.)

Other Specialty Use Detectors from:
Compass, Makro, Nokta, Tesoro and White's
Note: Detectors are listed alphabetically by Brand, NOT in my order of preference for use. Additional search coils on-hand in accessory bags.

Pinpointers: Using Nokta and Makro Pointers.
Headphones: Using the Killer B 'Hornet'.

*** All working well today to make memories for tomorrow. ***

monte@stinkwaterwells.com .. or .. monte@ahrps.org
(503) 481-8147

Re: Impact finds from 90 minute Hunt.
Posted by: Doctorcoinz
Date: August 16, 2017 04:38PM
Yes the pile of junk I have just posted a picture of is what you must all be digging and taking home in order to pull GOLD from foil and slaw.
I might possibly have to take home another 20 or 30 loads of junk before the GOLD comes through. Pot luck really though , I have found the GOLD rings on the first session quite a few times. Happy hunting....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login