Findmall.com

Nokta Detectors

Welcome! Log In Register
Thursday on a new field with the impact
Posted by: Doctorcoinz
Date: September 07, 2017 06:39PM
I did a 4 hour search on a new field Thursday afternoon with the impact , I used the stock coil , mode of operation all afternoon was DI 99 in 5 KHz. Found £50 in spendable money! Plus a few silver items the best of which was a solid Stirling Silver Ingot Pendent !.. may sell for up to £20. Nothing really old and no gold rings which is not good.!
This field is loaded with money and is virgin land , never been detected on before... The money field. Keep watching this space.. Another £300 off the field easy soon.

Re: Thursday on a new field with the impact
Posted by: Mudwhale
Date: September 07, 2017 07:44PM
Nice finds!

Nokta IMPACT,Garret GTAX-550, Garret Pro Pointer, Garret digger, Predator Tools Piranha shovel and 100% DEET!!

Posted by: xwyokid
Date: September 07, 2017 10:44PM
Great finds. I can hardly wait for my new Impact.

Date: September 08, 2017 02:00PM
Thanks it was hard work though non stop digging coins out for all of the afternoon, Plus i was drenched wet with rain , i am going back with the 15 inch coil next week to vac up more coinage... First time using DI 99 it works well with just a little practice..A good cherry picker is DI 99...

Date: September 08, 2017 02:03PM
You will enjoy using it i promise , it looks great and is comfortable to use. The Impact is the most versatile machine i have used to date... i now have the full array of coils to make sure absolutely nothing is missed on any site i am hammering out...

Posted by: dfmike
Date: September 08, 2017 07:28PM
That's an excellent payout for only 4 hours.

Active detectors: Fisher F19 LTD, Nokta Fors CoRe, Makro pointer and way too many coils.
Previous detectors: Bounty Hunter Discovery, Fisher F44, Omega 8000 V6, Minelab X-Terra 705, Fisher F5

Posted by: Sven
Date: September 09, 2017 05:06PM
Nice haul............

Quest Pro & Q40, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Posted by: Sataro
Date: September 10, 2017 05:54AM
Looks like you did a good job cleaning up there.

Nokta Impact | Whites MXT Pro | Tesoro Vaquero | Tesoro Cibola | Lesche Digger | Garrett Pro-Pointer | Deteknix Xpointer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login