Findmall.com

Makro Detectors Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
:shrug:
Posted by: GroundScanner
Date: March 23, 2015 11:30PM
Is anyone else having this problem ?

I try to put a massage in the subject line and as soon as I hit in the subject line it redirects me to the Nokta Metal Detector Home Page . So the only way to put a subject in is use the smileys. GS

This only happens when I first send a post, after the post I can hit the subject line like I am now and it works.
Date: March 23, 2015 11:41PM
If I come to this forum and hit send a massage it comes up in blue writing , if I go to any other forum like say Nokta forum and I want to post a message it's all black . Any help ? Gs

Re: This only happens when I first send a post, after the post I can hit the subject line like I am now and it works.
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: March 24, 2015 06:53AM
It sounds like you might have picked up some malware somewhere along the line. Run your virus scanner or anti-malware program.

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Re: :shrug:
Posted by: Finder82
Date: March 24, 2015 08:20AM
I do not think it is a malware. I also have the same problem with this forum, no other detector forums in Findmall has the problem. Can the huge Makro racer banner have something to do with it and clicking the banner sends me to the Nokta webpage?

Xp Deus.
Makro racer pro pack.
Makro racer 2 pro pack.
Garrett pro-pointer.

Oldest coin: Gotland skilling minted in 1523.

Oldest relic: Half of Bronze comb, late iron age.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2015 08:22AM by Finder82.

Date: March 24, 2015 08:28AM
Larry I would agree with you if I was on my computer , but I am on my Apple iPad . Apple told me that my iPhone and iPad can not have viruses. :shrug: idk that what I was told . Any other suggestions? GS

Posted by: OregonGregg
Date: March 24, 2015 08:44AM
From the main Makro thread , I tried to post a new message and it does the same thing. Something is wrong with the Makro Thread

Makro Racer & Racer 2
Nokta Fors CoRe
Whites M6

Date: March 24, 2015 08:48AM
Maybe Kellyco did this so we buy a FORS CoRe. Lol GS

Re: :shrug: Test Test
Posted by: SeabeeRon
Date: March 24, 2015 10:05AM
Test

SeabeeRon on the beach in:
Santa Cruz, CA.
ML Sov GT,White's MXT, Surf PI Pro & Bounty Hunter Land Ranger

Posted by: SeabeeRon
Date: March 24, 2015 10:10AM
Seems to be working for me??!?

SeabeeRon on the beach in:
Santa Cruz, CA.
ML Sov GT,White's MXT, Surf PI Pro & Bounty Hunter Land Ranger

Date: March 24, 2015 11:52AM
It's still napping , so guess all my post will start with the smileys . :thumbdown:

Date: March 24, 2015 11:53AM
"Happening"

Posted by: TabWhisperer
Date: March 24, 2015 12:50PM
Me three.

TDI SL, Whites XL Pro w/tone mods, Teknetics Mark 1, IDX w/Bills mods, Makro Racer

Posted by: TabWhisperer
Date: March 24, 2015 02:14PM
I just created a new post by doing a right click and paste. I first typed the text in the message body then copy and pasted it into the subject box as a workaround. The problem didn't seem to exist on the Nokta forum.

TDI SL, Whites XL Pro w/tone mods, Teknetics Mark 1, IDX w/Bills mods, Makro Racer

Date: March 24, 2015 02:17PM
Ok thanks. GS

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login