Findmall.com

Makro Detectors Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New Racer 2 - On The Way
Posted by: gmhowerton
Date: January 10, 2017 10:11AM
Seems like I'm changing everything around in the last 6 months... Lost my Etrac, sold my MXT All Pro, purchased an XP Deus

and just traded my White's Surf PI for a Racer 2. The Racer 2 should be arriving in the next 4-5 days... So right now I'm having to learn how to properly operate the Deus and when the Racer arrives, I'll have to spend time learning how to operate it as well. Just found this (ladies wedding band 14k) with the Deus within the last couple of weeks at the beach... Hope I have equal success with the Racer 2!

Re: New Racer 2 - On The Way
Posted by: David@RiverTeamSixDetectors
Date: January 10, 2017 08:45PM
You will have a good stock of machines:detecting:

River Team Six Metal Detectors
David@rt6detectors.com
http://www.rt6detectors.com
Findmall Forums Sponsor
Authorized Tesoro, Garrett, Minelab, White's, Fisher, Teknetics, Makro, Deteknix, DetectorPro, Detech, NEL Coils Dealer.

Posted by: Sataro
Date: January 11, 2017 10:58AM
If you have trashy sites that you hunt, you will be very impressed with the Racer 2 especially if you have the small 4.5" coil.

Nokta Impact | Lesche Digger |

Date: January 13, 2017 09:35PM
The Racer 2 - Standard package arrives on Tuesday. So my lineup of detectors now includes an XP Deus, a White's MXT Pro ( the first detector I ever owned) and now a Racer 2... I hope I made a good decision..

Posted by: Tom Slick
Date: January 14, 2017 12:27AM
I'm sure you'll be very happy with the Racer 2.

Arizona
42 years detecting, ex White's dealer.
Current Detectors:
Nokta Impact
Makro Racer 2
Makro Gold Racer
White's DFX x 3
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Minelab Sovereign GT
Fisher F70

Posted by: calabash digger
Date: January 14, 2017 07:22AM
solid machine!

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: January 14, 2017 08:08AM
I thought you stated in your opening post that you sold your MXT Pro?------And what do you mean when you say you lost your Etrac?----Was it stolen?------If so, I'm sorry to hear that--it's a great machine.
gmhowerton
The Racer 2 - Standard package arrives on Tuesday. So my lineup of detectors now includes an XP Deus, a White's MXT Pro ( the first detector I ever owned) and now a Racer 2... I hope I made a good decision..

Date: January 18, 2017 10:05AM
My first detector was the White's MXT Pro... I originally sold it to a married couple and proceeded to purchase the White's MXT All Pro. I sold the ALL Pro later on. Then, the couple I sold my original White's MXT Pro to got divorced and I was able to purchase the detector back from them. As for the Etrac, I had been hunting all day long and had pretty good success finding several silver coins that day. As I was loading my car to go home, I leaned the Etrac against a building and was so tired that after loading the car with everything else I had with me, I forgot to put the Etrac back in the car. I didn't realize my mistake until the next day. I went back to the site, but the detector was gone. Needless to say, I'm more careful now.

Posted by: rl48off
Date: January 18, 2017 06:11PM
That sucks ! I feel bad for you.

Everyone has a photographic memory; some just don't have film.!

Date: January 28, 2017 09:18AM
For me too... I feel like the Etrac is a missing piece in my stable at this point... It was great at finding silver. May have to get a used one, one of these days...

XP Deus
Whites MXT Pro
Racer 2
Garrett Pro Pointer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login