Findmall.com

Makro Detectors Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Much better wireless..read
Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: February 09, 2017 09:24PM
I have been checking out the wireless headphones made for the makro....and found they are Bluetooth ...which might not be bad ...but from what I found real time wireless is 6 times faster response then Bluetooth wireless .....so be carefull ..Z-link by Garrett is something to look at...you use your own headphones.....this is just something I thought I would throw out there about wireless.......

Re: Much better wireless..read
Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: February 10, 2017 12:37AM
Just wanted to chime in here. THE WIRELESS FOR RACER 2 AND GOLD RACER ARE NOT BLUETOOTH! They are 2.4GHz wireless.
Only the headphones for the original Racer was BT and we discontinued that.

Posted by: Tom Slick
Date: February 10, 2017 08:33AM
The Makro Wireless Headphones for the Racer 2 and Gold Racer have no noticeable lag at all. I like them so well that I bought a second pair.

Arizona
42 years detecting, ex White's dealer.
Current Detectors:
Nokta Impact
Makro Racer 2
Makro Gold Racer
White's DFX x 3
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Minelab Sovereign GT
Fisher F19

Posted by: Sataro
Date: February 10, 2017 08:59AM
Racer 2 wireless headphones are excellent headphones. Mine are the 2.4 Ghz & there is no lag to deal with. Besides no lag, they are a very comfortable pair of headphones to wear all day.

Nokta Impact | Tesoro Cibola | Lesche Digger | Garrett Pro-Pointer | Deteknix Xpointer

Posted by: Remfire
Date: February 10, 2017 09:24AM
I like them, but I'm curious why the cable that came with them is 1/8" on each end? My Racer 2 has a 1/4" headphone jack.

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: February 10, 2017 02:43PM
Remfire
I like them, but I'm curious why the cable that came with them is 1/8" on each end? My Racer 2 has a 1/4" headphone jack.

Why would you buy wireless headphones for your Racer2 and then wire them up? :shrug:

Posted by: jeeptj
Date: February 10, 2017 03:10PM
I believe in case the battery goes dead in the head phones.

Posted by: Remfire
Date: February 10, 2017 05:32PM
Yep, might save a trip. Some of my trips are off the grid.

And I think someone from Makro ought to explain the thinking . .

Date: February 10, 2017 11:25PM
Wow thanks for the clear.up on the Bluetooth......can't say who told me that but they talked me out of getting the makro set because of the Bluetooth .....maybe I should have checked here first......people who no what they are talking about.......thanks

Date: February 14, 2017 10:22AM
now I'm confused..if you go to ebay to buy a set of the wireless it says ..2.4 Gigahertz Bluetooth Headphones?

Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: February 15, 2017 03:56AM
Ksdirt
now I'm confused..if you go to ebay to buy a set of the wireless it says ..2.4 Gigahertz Bluetooth Headphones?

We have no control over the info given by different resellers around the world especially if they are not listed in our dealer list.

Date: February 15, 2017 04:50PM
Ok....thanks......

Posted by: pasttom
Date: February 16, 2017 02:19PM
One could make a pretty thick joke book of oxi-Moronic claims and comments posted on the 'bay!

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Date: February 16, 2017 09:22PM
Yes ..didn't realize this tell now....makes you want to Check things out more thoroughly ....... Learnt something here...thanks...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login