Findmall.com

Makro Detectors Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Question for Racer 1 & Racer 2 owners
Posted by: staffydog33
Date: March 18, 2017 02:47PM
How many of you on here have found gold with your Racer 1 or Racer 2?

I've had the Racer 1 & till got the Racer 2 but have not found a single grain of gold yet...gutted.....Just wondering how many of you have genuinely found gold with either the Racer 1 or Racer 2?

What numbers was it showing as on your display?

What gold was it? As in weight carat, necklace?ring? etc etc.

cheers
Matt

Re: Question for Racer 1 & Racer 2 owners
Posted by: californiagold
Date: March 19, 2017 12:06AM
Ive found gold ( native) with all the Makro & Nokta detectors all the way back to the golden sense. I have been using the Racer2
Mostly lately. It is great on gold. Gold hits in the nonferrous range on Racer2. Above 10 on the id. The target id depends on size, depth, impurities in the gold and presentation to the coil. Usually the smaller gold will hit in the lower end of the non ferrous range 10-99. And the bigger stuff will hit higher. That would usually include rings. I have some videos of Racer2 and gold finding on my youtube channel called " californiagold metal detecting adventures. Good luck

Posted by: kansa54
Date: March 19, 2017 09:41AM
I found a 14k men's wedding band three weeks after getting my Racer 2. As you probably know, gold jewelry comes in at all different levels. What numbers my gold ring came in at doesn't mean much. If you have any gold jewelry, wave it in front of your detector and check the numbers. Finding gold is tough with any detector. Good luck , keep at it and you will eventually find some.
By the way, my ring came in around 41 / 42.

Date: March 20, 2017 10:13AM
californiagold
Ive found gold ( native) with all the Makro & Nokta detectors all the way back to the golden sense. I have been using the Racer2
Mostly lately. It is great on gold. Gold hits in the nonferrous range on Racer2. Above 10 on the id. The target id depends on size, depth, impurities in the gold and presentation to the coil. Usually the smaller gold will hit in the lower end of the non ferrous range 10-99. And the bigger stuff will hit higher. That would usually include rings. I have some videos of Racer2 and gold finding on my youtube channel called " californiagold metal detecting adventures. Good luck

Thanks for the info...I've subscribed to your channel ;-)

Matt

Date: March 20, 2017 10:14AM
kansa54
I found a 14k men's wedding band three weeks after getting my Racer 2. As you probably know, gold jewelry comes in at all different levels. What numbers my gold ring came in at doesn't mean much. If you have any gold jewelry, wave it in front of your detector and check the numbers. Finding gold is tough with any detector. Good luck , keep at it and you will eventually find some.
By the way, my ring came in around 41 / 42.

14k ! ! NICE!

What was the feeling like?

MAJOR butterflys and immense excitement I bet!:clapping:

Nice 1 m8.

Matt

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login