Findmall.com

Makro Detectors Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: RACER STAND
Posted by: Southpaw
Date: June 30, 2017 07:54AM
Still looking to purchase the stand but haven't seen any for sale.

Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: June 30, 2017 09:08AM
I know for fact that we sent a bunch to metaldetector.com
Please check with them.

Posted by: Southpaw
Date: June 30, 2017 10:15AM
Nokta Detectors
I know for fact that we sent a bunch to metaldetector.com
Please check with them.

Thank you will check with them.

Posted by: Kapok
Date: June 30, 2017 12:29PM
Makro Racer Series Stand

Ridding the world of pulltabs, one plug at a time | Makro Racer 2 | Minelab Explorer SE

Posted by: Sonnyd
Date: June 30, 2017 05:43PM
Crap, and I placed an order with them this morning.....Don't want to pay double shipping.... shipping is 1/2 the price of the stand....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2017 05:47PM by Sonnyd.

Date: June 30, 2017 08:32PM
Sonnyd
Crap, and I placed an order with them this morning.....Don't want to pay double shipping.... shipping is 1/2 the price of the stand....
Yeah, I know. I paid $20 for the stand and $9 for shipping. But couldn't find one anywhere else.

Ridding the world of pulltabs, one plug at a time | Makro Racer 2 | Minelab Explorer SE

Posted by: Stoof-tabsallday
Date: July 01, 2017 01:39AM
I asked them before when I bought my elliptical coil cover if they could figure out a small order cheaper shipping. They gave me a partial refund but it seems in over a year they haven't figured out a way to cut a break to their customers.....
That's nuts they can't find a smaller charge and shipping method like first class... That's what they did for me but I guess they care more for profit then customer service.
Haha had to pay the same $9 for an 8" coil cover for my Tesoro compadre before I made that elliptical order lol.

Stefan (Michigan)

Nokta Fors Relic 7x11", 5.5x10"DD, 5", 5.5x10 Concentric

Makro Racer 2 - 7x11", 5.5x10", 5" DD

:tesoro: Mojave
:tesoro: Deleon - Troy shadow super 7",
:tesoro: Compadre 8
:tesoro: Compadre 5.75
:tesoro: Bandido II Micromax
:tesoro: Outlaw
:tesoro: Cibola- GB/all metal toggle mod
:tesoro: Vaquero
:tesoro: Cutlass Micromax 8

Lots of coils

*Not listed in any special order*

Tools:
Garrett carrot, lesche shovel, Killer B Wasps, my bare hands

Posted by: Sonnyd
Date: July 02, 2017 09:32PM
Yeah, their shipping sucks. In my order, I ordered two Racer lower shaft, and dust covers, and a Makro Tee shirt.... the shipping was like 15.00, Took the shirt and one shaft off the order and it dropped to 8.99... That must have been a HEAVY Tee shirt to add 6.00 to the order, LOL...I don't think that second lower shaft could have added much either... They already had to figure in a box to hold one... With the high shipping they lost about a 30.00 dollar sale for the shaft and shirt...

Posted by: GroundHug
Date: July 03, 2017 02:24PM
I just ordered mine from metaldetector.com for those who are wanting to buy one. It was in stock and I got a note that it shipped today.

Posted by: Cache Strapped 2
Date: July 12, 2017 11:11AM
Would appreciate it if someone would post a picture of their stand on the Racer with it in the open and folded back positions. Thanks!

John - 'Cache Strapped' and dirt poor in So Cal

Posted by: staffydog33
Date: July 12, 2017 11:45AM
Any UK sites selling them?

Matt.

Date: July 12, 2017 09:12PM
Finally got my stand... and it was the one for the Nokta. Back it goes.

Date: July 14, 2017 12:56PM
metaldetector.com is telling me that the stand for the Impact is universal and will fit the Racer, but it clearly does not fit the Racer. The first image is the Racer stand. The second image, the one I received, fits the Impact, and NOT the Racer.

Posted by: GroundHug
Date: July 14, 2017 01:51PM
Kapok
metaldetector.com is telling me that the stand for the Impact is universal and will fit the Racer, but it clearly does not fit the Racer. The first image is the Racer stand. The second image, the one I received, fits the Impact, and NOT the Racer.

Yep they are different i have both detectors and both stands. Whoever said they are the same is wrong.

i would insist on the correct stand

Date: July 14, 2017 02:32PM
GroundHug
Kapok

Yep they are different i have both detectors and both stands. Whoever said they are the same is wrong.

i would insist on the correct stand
I have tried 2 or 3 times with them via chat and email and they just don't get it. I'm going to get a refund and be done with it. Not impressed with metaldetector.com to say the least.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login