Findmall.com

Makro Detectors Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: RACER STAND
Posted by: Tom Slick
Date: July 14, 2017 09:37PM
I've had good luck with them in the past. Maybe they'll see the photos in the above post and finally get it figured out.

Arizona
42 years detecting, ex White's dealer.
Current Detectors:
Nokta Impact
Makro Racer 2
Makro Gold Racer
White's DFX x 3
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Minelab Sovereign GT
Fisher F19

Posted by: Southpaw
Date: July 15, 2017 08:22PM
Kapok
Finally got my stand... and it was the one for the Nokta. Back it goes.

Received mine from them on Thursday and I received the Racer stand, works great. Was wondering if your box showed for Impact or Racer.

Posted by: Kapok
Date: July 15, 2017 08:57PM
Southpaw
Kapok
Finally got my stand... and it was the one for the Nokta. Back it goes.

Received mine from them on Thursday and I received the Racer stand, works great. Was wondering if your box showed for Impact or Racer.
The box says Makro Racer Series Stand. But what is inside is for the Impact. Now I have to pay to mail it back to get a refund on the purchase price.

Ridding the world of pulltabs, one plug at a time | Makro Racer 2 | Minelab Explorer SE

Posted by: Sonnyd
Date: July 19, 2017 07:10PM
Kapok.... that really sucks. you shouldn't have to pay to send it back. I didn't order one because the shipping was 1/2 the price of the stand. I am curious, had the box been previously opened? or was it sealed and just tagged wrong, in which case, they need to pre-open these and make sure they are tagged right.. Sorry your having such a difficult time....

Date: July 19, 2017 07:51PM
Sonnyd
Kapok.... that really sucks. you shouldn't have to pay to send it back. I didn't order one because the shipping was 1/2 the price of the stand. I am curious, had the box been previously opened? or was it sealed and just tagged wrong, in which case, they need to pre-open these and make sure they are tagged right.. Sorry your having such a difficult time....

The box wasn't sealed.

Ridding the world of pulltabs, one plug at a time | Makro Racer 2 | Minelab Explorer SE

Date: July 21, 2017 01:43PM
Kapok
Sonnyd

The box wasn't sealed.

Makes me wonder if maybe someone was comparing the two, and got them back in the wrong box. That would definitely be better then having a bunch in mis marked boxes....

Date: July 21, 2017 05:17PM
Sonnyd
Kapok
Sonnyd

The box wasn't sealed.

Makes me wonder if maybe someone was comparing the two, and got them back in the wrong box. That would definitely be better then having a bunch in mis marked boxes....

They asked me to email Dilek, which I did on Thursday. No progress yet.

Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: July 24, 2017 03:31AM
Kapok
Sonnyd
Kapok
Sonnyd

The box wasn't sealed.

They asked me to email Dilek, which I did on Thursday. No progress yet.

Sorry, I was out of the office and I just got back. My colleague Volkan will email you.
You do NOT need to send it back. We will send you a new one.
Dilek

Date: July 24, 2017 07:30AM

Sorry, I was out of the office and I just got back. My colleague Volkan will email you.
You do NOT need to send it back. We will send you a new one.
Dilek
Thank you very much, Dilek. I received Volkan's email this morning and look forward to getting the right stand. Once again, Makro's customer service saves the day!

Date: July 24, 2017 09:30AM
Since I will now have the Impact stand (and no Impact), do any of the users here want the Impact stand? Be glad to send it to you at no charge.

Posted by: Tom Slick
Date: July 24, 2017 02:15PM
You can't beat that deal. Appreciate the fact that you're willing to "pay it forward". Nokta customer service is second to none! I have a stand on my Impact or I'd take you up on your offer.

Arizona
42 years detecting, ex White's dealer.
Current Detectors:
Nokta Impact
Makro Racer 2
Makro Gold Racer
White's DFX x 3
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Minelab Sovereign GT
Fisher F19

Date: July 24, 2017 04:00PM
Great Customer service!!!!!!!!!

Date: July 27, 2017 08:38AM
Got my stand and installed it on my R2 in a snap. Thanks again, Nokta!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login