Findmall.com

Makro Detectors Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: New machine arrived today
Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: September 05, 2017 05:08AM
beachbandit
I hope you have better luck I would not buy this marko racer if they paid me this thing is like using a bounty hunter if I did it again I would buy a whites and I have had all kinds of detectors in my 30 years of detecton it will not work in slat wet sand and all I keep doing is setting and resetting this thing is a kids toy.

Hello there. I happened to read this post. I am the Sales & Marketing Manager of Nokta & Makro.
Your comments about the Racer surprised me …and I am sure a lot of other member of this forum, too.
Racer is rated as one of the best machines you can get at this price point.
Is there anything we can do to make it work for you? Maybe you are not using it correctly or maybe there is something wrong with the device?
We are here to help should you need any assistance. My name is Dilek and my email is dilek@noktadetectors.com
Regards.

Re: New machine arrived today
Posted by: Kapok
Date: September 05, 2017 07:48AM
Nokta Detectors
beachbandit
I hope you have better luck I would not buy this marko racer if they paid me this thing is like using a bounty hunter if I did it again I would buy a whites and I have had all kinds of detectors in my 30 years of detecton it will not work in slat wet sand and all I keep doing is setting and resetting this thing is a kids toy.

Hello there. I happened to read this post. I am the Sales & Marketing Manager of Nokta & Makro.
Your comments about the Racer surprised me …and I am sure a lot of other member of this forum, too.
Racer is rated as one of the best machines you can get at this price point.
Is there anything we can do to make it work for you? Maybe you are not using it correctly or maybe there is something wrong with the device?
We are here to help should you need any assistance. My name is Dilek and my email is dilek@noktadetectors.com
Regards.
Dilek, this person is just a troll, who posts stuff like this on the forums. No one takes him seriously. He is just an annoyance.

Ridding the world of pulltabs, one plug at a time | Makro Racer 2 | Minelab Explorer SE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login