Findmall.com

Makro Detectors Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Makro, please build a submerseabl racer.
Posted by: Grumpie
Date: August 09, 2017 11:29PM
I want a waterproof detector and it looks like I'll be buying a Garrett unfortunately.

Re: Makro, please build a submerseabl racer.
Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: August 10, 2017 08:37AM
It will come.... that is a promise...

Posted by: staffydog33
Date: August 11, 2017 12:04PM
Hey, stick with Makro mate....if they say it is coming out, then trust me....it is!

I've used nothing but Makro products the last couple of years and always had 100% perfection, especially with customer service etc etc.

So, if they say it's coming...then...hell yeah it is..:clapping:

I'm also wanting a fully waterproof machine, but as they are gonna be fetching one out, i'm waiting patiently, coz i'm keeping my Racer 2 and then gonna get me the waterproof one, no matter how long I have to wait...and save in my piggybank...lol.

For me, the Holy Grail is the waterproof version of Racer 2....forget heaven....i'll be off on me holidays, hunting the treasure beaches...lmao.

whoop whoop!!

I'm like a kid, waiting for his first bmx at Xmas...lol.:clapping::hot:

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2017 12:05PM by staffydog33.

Posted by: pasttom
Date: August 11, 2017 02:04PM
Yeah that AT MAX is a tempting step up from the older ATs, and they are very popular. I am waiting to see what color will be next as I have red, black and gold Makros that I use regularly. A true water machine would be a sure buy for me too! My Minelabs are great, but I worry about the wear and tear on my arm with the near double weight compared to the Makros. They are way lighter on my wallet!

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login