Findmall.com

Makro Detectors Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
wireless earphone failure
Posted by: volpe
Date: October 09, 2017 11:23AM
Recently my wireless earphones failed to power up when the switch was engaged, assuming the battery was low/dead I recharged the earphones. They "charged" in about an hour. The earphones have failed to power up twice since, turning them off and back on has worked both times. I imagine the switch is malfunctioning and my concern is this may progress to a permanent failure. Has anyone had this occur to their earphones?

Re: wireless earphone failure
Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: October 09, 2017 12:37PM
Why not give Ms. Dilek a call?

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: October 09, 2017 01:35PM
I have two pairs of Makro headphones and haven't had that issue. As doc holiday said, contact Makro, their customer service is second to none in the detecting industry.

Posted by: Nokta Detectors
Date: October 10, 2017 04:55AM
volpe
Recently my wireless earphones failed to power up when the switch was engaged, assuming the battery was low/dead I recharged the earphones. They "charged" in about an hour. The earphones have failed to power up twice since, turning them off and back on has worked both times. I imagine the switch is malfunctioning and my concern is this may progress to a permanent failure. Has anyone had this occur to their earphones?

Hello there... please send me an email including the serial number of the headphones along with a short video if you can to dilek@noktadetectors.com and I will further assist you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login