Findmall.com

Whites TreasureMaster/TreasurePro Detector Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Any news about the TreasurePro ???
Posted by: taco77
Date: September 02, 2015 09:47AM
Thanks. Hopefully mine will be on the front porch when I get home.

Photos of yesterday's finds with Treasure Pro
Posted by: pescadore
Date: September 02, 2015 09:49AM

1930 Wheat Penny

Palmolive Peet Crystal White Laundry Soap Token from 20's or 30's

Whites Treasure Pro, Oldest coin 1700's Chinese coin, Oldest US Coins 1853 Seated Liberty Quarter, 1876 CC Seated Liberty Dime,1892 Barber Quarter, Dime and V nickel
www.youtube.com/user.pescadoremetaldetect, www.facebook.com/pescadoremetaldetecting

correction on vdi
Date: September 02, 2015 10:35AM
The token ID'ed as a quarter not a zinc. My bad.

Whites Treasure Pro, Oldest coin 1700's Chinese coin, Oldest US Coins 1853 Seated Liberty Quarter, 1876 CC Seated Liberty Dime,1892 Barber Quarter, Dime and V nickel
www.youtube.com/user.pescadoremetaldetect, www.facebook.com/pescadoremetaldetecting

Re: Any news about the TreasurePro ??? ( i1jab )
Posted by: Flintstone
Date: September 02, 2015 08:09PM
Welcome to the forum, glad you like the Treasure Pro. I have one on the way to my house, nice find. Let us know how you are doing. flintstone

Date: September 04, 2015 07:45AM
Got mine yesterday. Only had a chance to hit my test garden but I really like it. Screen is very nice looking is light as a feather. The threshold sound I don't really care for. Really choppy sounding. Hope to get some time on it this weekend.

Date: September 04, 2015 08:55AM
taco77
Got mine yesterday. Only had a chance to hit my test garden but I really like it. Screen is very nice looking is light as a feather. The threshold sound I don't really care for. Really choppy sounding. Hope to get some time on it this weekend.

The choppiness of the threshold could be from your sensitivity being too high or if you have iron discriminated out your threshold will null when you hit iron. A threshold is a valuable tool for weak signals and I am glad the TP has the adjustable threshold. That was one of the things I did not like about the M6. I was too accustomed to a threshold machine.

Date: September 04, 2015 07:45PM
pescadore
taco77

The choppiness of the threshold could be from your sensitivity being too high or if you have iron discriminated out your threshold will null when you hit iron. A threshold is a valuable tool for weak signals and I am glad the TP has the adjustable threshold. That was one of the things I did not like about the M6. I was too accustomed to a threshold machine.

C
Maybe I chose the wrong word. The tone is awful. Nothing like any other I've used. Almost sounds like static.?? Other than that I really like it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login