Findmall.com

Whites TreasureMaster/TreasurePro Detector Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Pole Reach?
Posted by: Bleaver
Date: September 16, 2015 11:23AM
I had a Whites Coinmaster GT a while ago. It seemed like a decent machine. However, I found the lack of a middle rod made it to short to use comfortably. I'm 6" so not that extremely tall. I haven't seen one of the new TreasureMaster/TreasurePros in the flesh, but from the photos it appears to have the same rod set up. Just wondering if thats the case.

From my signature you will see I'm mostly a Tesoro person, I have been known to reach outside of my comfort zone.

LAND (6): Troy Shadow X5; Silver Sabre uMax 3D, Cutlass II uMax 3D, Tesoro Vaquero 3D
WATER (3): Fisher CZ-21 (2ea) , Tesoro Sandshark;

Mississippi

Re: Pole Reach?
Posted by: pescadore
Date: September 16, 2015 01:38PM
I am 6'00" and do not have the pole all the way extended(middle setting) for comfortable reach. Coil sits about 18 inches in front of my feet just where I like it.

Whites Treasure Pro, Oldest coin 1700's Chinese coin, Oldest US Coins 1853 Seated Liberty Quarter, 1876 CC Seated Liberty Dime,1892 Barber Quarter, Dime and V nickel
www.youtube.com/user.pescadoremetaldetect, www.facebook.com/pescadoremetaldetecting

Re: Pole Reach?
Posted by: Bleaver
Date: September 16, 2015 01:55PM
Sounds like either these new detectors have different poles than the Coinmaster GT or the GT I bought (used) had a different lower rod in it than it should have.

LAND (6): Troy Shadow X5; Silver Sabre uMax 3D, Cutlass II uMax 3D, Tesoro Vaquero 3D
WATER (3): Fisher CZ-21 (2ea) , Tesoro Sandshark;

Mississippi

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login