Findmall.com

Whites TreasureMaster/TreasurePro Detector Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Sharpshooter got lost
Posted by: Bearharold
Date: September 25, 2015 01:58PM
Well I ordered a new Sharpshooter for my Treasure pro on the Sept. 21th it was picked up at the dealers place on the Sept . 22th and the tracking showed it left the post office in New Jersey for the distribution center and would be delivered about Sept. 24th . Well that was the last post on the tracking till this morning . This morning the post said it was delayed and was still in New Jersey at a post office where it should of never been in the first place . It says they will give a new delivery date when they can and that its in transit to destination site . That's 4 days so far an still in New Jersey our postal service is really great sometimes and really poor other times. This is priority Mail too I hope they don't ship my body by US Postal Service when I die .

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/25/2015 02:02PM by Bearharold.

Re: Sharpshooter got lost
Posted by: LilMikey
Date: September 25, 2015 04:46PM
I had a Priority Mail come from New York to Houston distribution center, then back to NY, back to Houston,
back to NY, back to Houston. Then they decided to deliver it. Only took about 12 days.

Hopefully you'll get it soon, in one piece.

Posted by: Flintstone
Date: September 25, 2015 07:36PM
I was told at the post office that Priority mail was the worst way to send anything if you needed it fast. When Priority mail is picked up at pastoffice the big boxes go on first and little boxes go on top, if truck is full they leave small boxes till next truck. If next comes the next day and a lot of big boxes what happens then,,,, same thing. Best to send reg. mail that way it will go out every day, no matter what. I never send Priority any more. USPS, is faster. She said she seen Priority boxes set three days before they were taken.

Posted by: pescadore
Date: September 25, 2015 08:28PM
I hate that because I think you will like the Sharpshooter. I use USPS pretty often and haven't had any problems. I hope your coil gets there soon.

Whites Treasure Pro, Oldest coin 1700's Chinese coin, Oldest US Coins 1853 Seated Liberty Quarter, 1876 CC Seated Liberty Dime,1892 Barber Quarter, Dime and V nickel
www.youtube.com/user.pescadoremetaldetect, www.facebook.com/pescadoremetaldetecting

Posted by: Bearharold
Date: September 28, 2015 08:00AM
Well they finally got my Nel Coil to Kansas City and then over to Liberty where I live so should get delivered later today ... HOO-ra

Posted by: pescadore
Date: September 28, 2015 01:49PM
Good Deal !! Let me know how you like it.

Whites Treasure Pro, Oldest coin 1700's Chinese coin, Oldest US Coins 1853 Seated Liberty Quarter, 1876 CC Seated Liberty Dime,1892 Barber Quarter, Dime and V nickel
www.youtube.com/user.pescadoremetaldetect, www.facebook.com/pescadoremetaldetecting

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login