Findmall.com

Whites TreasureMaster/TreasurePro Detector Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: whites treasure pro
Posted by: Larry (IL)
Date: October 09, 2015 04:30PM
A chirp at the end of a swing is almost always because the coil is lifted a little. Try a shorter swing or work on twisting your wrist a little more to keep the coil flat to the ground on the end swing. :thumbup:

Bells and whistles are nice, but nothing will substitute for the basic understanding of the hobby.

:minelab: CTX 3030

Posted by: Bearharold
Date: October 09, 2015 05:33PM
Larry (IL)
A chirp at the end of a swing is almost always because the coil is lifted a little. Try a shorter swing or work on twisting your wrist a little more to keep the coil flat to the ground on the end swing. :thumbup:

I will work on that Larry that's one reason I was wanting a little longer lower rod the ones that come with them are almost to short for me I have to sort of bend forward to reach the ground my arms to short I guess . lol I like to scrub the ground helps me keep flat that way but can't when my reach is to short.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2015 05:35PM by Bearharold.

Posted by: SC Dirt Fisher
Date: October 09, 2015 07:14PM
I wanted one of these new machines for my wife but after my experience with the GT I am a bit skeptical since some of the problems Dirtmaster describes are similar. I may have had a lemon but the White's guys said it was working properly. The Treasure Master would be perfect for her because of the Auto Trac and Auto GB features.The TM/TP circuitry was designed to be more efficient, therefore the decrease from 12v. to just 3v, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the processor logic is better. I've often wondered if any detector could be effective on so little voltage. Think I'll wait until more reports are in. I sill remain loyal to White' s. After all, I owned 5 different models, and they all performed well, except for the GT.
Hope Dirtmaster gets the problems ironed out with his machine! GL and HH.

Posted by: dirtmaster
Date: October 09, 2015 09:15PM
I will give an update when I get it back. I am sure it will be fine. Afterall it is a Whites and I have full confidence in them.

Proud owner of Whites M6 and Whites MX5, Lesche Digger, Whites Star Pro Headphones and White's TRX pinpointer.
Coils: Standard 950 Concentric,10 inch D2, 6x10 DD, 4x6 DD, 5.3 Concentric.

Posted by: Hightone
Date: October 10, 2015 03:46PM
I tend to agree since I'm the one who bought your GT. Didn't impress me either.

I have been watching video's of the TP and it seems to have a lot of nice features, but I have heard the scattered ID references as well (beyond 3").

Wasn't impressed with the F22/F44 either over what I have.

Next up is the new Deteknix machine. I know I love the PPer for the price, and will be watching this one as well.

Coin and Jewelry hunter.

BH Land Ranger Pro
BH Quick Draw Pro
Deteknix XPointer

Have owned different Garretts,
Fishers, Tesoros, Whites and MineLab
in the past 12 years.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2015 03:47PM by Hightone.

Posted by: iw1abj
Date: December 06, 2015 07:17AM
greetings to users MD treasure master pro
I think that is a long time to take a pro, very light now use spectrum xlt, great camera and gazie to my nephew that I have set the program and learn how to make it work as well as possible, not digging + garbage or iron, but for my age almost 80 years, is heavy, the pro + is lighter, I ask you readers of my message if the PRO works as xlt or if the difference is very
according to you, the reader is convenient spending PRO, is comparable to xlt or valid and the purchase of PRO
thanks for the reply
algerio.bergonzo@gmail.com
Algerio

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login