Findmall.com

Whites TreasureMaster/TreasurePro Detector Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
TPro is sitting
Posted by: pescadore
Date: October 20, 2015 04:34PM
I just can't catch any luck lately. I have been in the ER twice with chest pains and had to go for a stress test at the cardiologist. Thank God that all was okay and the problem was not my heart. I have had to be treated for bad reflux and was starting to feel better when I started having a sore throat. This lasted for a day or so and then the upper respiratory stuff set in. I went to the doctor this morning and found out that I had pneumonia. Will be off work probably for the rest of the week and hope to be feeling better by the weekend. Got a shot, taking antibiotics and breathing treatments every 4 hours. If I can get my strength back, I will try to get out and shoot some live dig videos with the TPro. Maybe I can find a curb strip or two to work. Hope everyone out there is getting a chance to hunt and hope I can join you soon.
Pesc

Whites Treasure Pro, Oldest coin 1700's Chinese coin, Oldest US Coins 1853 Seated Liberty Quarter, 1876 CC Seated Liberty Dime,1892 Barber Quarter, Dime and V nickel
www.youtube.com/user.pescadoremetaldetect, www.facebook.com/pescadoremetaldetecting

Re: TPro is sitting
Posted by: Bearharold
Date: October 20, 2015 05:07PM
Well take it easy and careful , its better to take your time so you don't get worse . We will watch for your videos after you get all healed up and going again .

Posted by: Dirty Nails
Date: October 20, 2015 11:54PM
Rest and heal and then you will feel like making that video.

Posted by: SC Dirt Fisher
Date: October 21, 2015 05:54AM
Rest and get well. I need some more feedback on the TM before I take the plunge. lol.

I had same problem
Posted by: John(Tx)
Date: January 16, 2016 07:44PM
Back in November, woke up at 3am with chest pains n trouble breathing, thought I was having heart attack, went to ER. They ran all kinds of tests, cat scans n even got scoped via throat. They found hernia in chest cavity n I have Garrett's Esophagus because of acid reflux. Doc put me on meds n haven' t had anymore reflux n feel a lot better. It's hell getting old, take care.

Re: I had same problem
Posted by: basstrackerman
Date: January 17, 2016 06:57AM
same problem here...was working on my daughters car when severe chest pains, dizziness, cold sweats etc.. daughter somehow got me in my truck and raced me to ER.. they ran every test just to find out it was severe acid reflux.. i have a hiatal hernia...so i now take a pill every morning and its been 2 years and so far so good.

I retired from ohio department of corrections in 2008. Been a foster parent 20 years. Adopted 2 teen boys in 2013 ;) been swinging a detector since 1978 at age 11.. Ive used many different detectors and brands.. I use what works .. I wont stop til my heart does! Bill

Posted by: joepierce
Date: August 04, 2016 06:20PM
Back in 08 I had two heart attacks and surgery... It's been hard to do anything for the last few years with back issues.. I want to try to go out a little at a time and try to metal detect, but with the heat here in IL it's been hard to go out as I don't do well in heat.
By the way I'm new here and want to say Hi everyone..

Posted by: RedRockNv
Date: August 25, 2016 06:22PM
Try this for you stomach Aloe Vera Gels by Spring Valley (brand) I get them at WalMart take one or two a day. Good for what ails you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login