Findmall.com

Whites TreasureMaster/TreasurePro Detector Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
treasure pro, any glitches to look out for ?
Posted by: dfmike
Date: July 13, 2016 07:05PM
I'm interested in the Treasure Pro as a backup detector when the weather is uncertain. I've been reading a lot about the MX Sport and it's share of (early) issues. Does the Treasure Pro have teething issues as well ? It doesn't seem to have any if I go by the messages I am seeing here thus far but I want to make sure before I bite the bullet. Thanks.

Fisher F5 , Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab X-Terra 705, Makro pointer and way too many coils.

Re: treasure pro, any glitches to look out for ?
Posted by: airscapes
Date: July 13, 2016 09:47PM
You may want to swing one before you buy.. had one in hand at a new dealer in the Coudersport area Gary's Putter Golf & Jiffy Pup is now a whites dealer and Gary is a great guy to chat with and his course is a LOT of fun. The MXS and the TMP both were seriously nose heavy with no weight at the back under the elbow making my DFX seem very comfy and balanced to swing.. Just saying, feel it before you buy it..

Doug White's DFXx2, 950,U13dd, 6x10dd, 6"dd & 4x6 coils | CoinMaster GT, 4x6 Shooter Coil, NEL Hunter coil, TRX Pin Pointer and DIY Wireless FM Transmitter and Etymotic Research ER-6i in-ear phones

Posted by: dfmike
Date: July 14, 2016 06:59PM
Thanks airscapes. I'm used to swinging detectors without weight in the back. I'm not really worried about that. What worries me more are the more serious issues I am seeing with the MX Sport. I'm just hoping the Treasure Pro is not plagued by similar issues. So far, it doesn't seem like it but reviews of this detector seem to be few and far between. The reason why I am interested in the Treasure Pro is that I need something that is weather proof as a backup detector.

Fisher F5 , Fisher F19 LTD, Minelab X-Terra 705, Makro pointer and way too many coils.

Posted by: SC Dirt Fisher
Date: August 28, 2016 04:14PM
There are a couple of performance issues I think. I've experienced them. Let me know if it's not too late and I'll share.

Posted by: maxfind
Date: August 28, 2016 10:50PM
I'm in the market for one as well, mind sharing your info.

Thanks

Max (newbie)

Posted by: N9WA
Date: November 10, 2016 11:27AM
What are the performance issues?

Tesoro: Tiger Shark | Sand Shark | Golden ┬ÁMax | Vaquero | Cortes
White's: Classic II | XLT | VX3 | V3i

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login