Findmall.com

Whites TreasureMaster/TreasurePro Detector Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Just orderd a new T/Pro with pipointer...
Posted by: Go4gold
Date: March 18, 2017 07:07PM
Ya jus t orderd a new T/Pro for the wife,hopeing shell get in to hunting with me ..Well see how that works .. I have an older MXT witch I love..the look and what I seen on the forums about the easy use of the detector I think she can handle it .. well see.really like this forum lot of info Rick

Re: Just orderd a new T/Pro with pipointer...
Posted by: sddavid
Date: March 28, 2017 10:22PM
I have been thinking of buying one of these detectors to. Haven't decided yet. Might sell my Fisher 1280x Aquanaut to do it. Hope you have good luck with the new unit.

Tesoro Golden umax
Fisher 1280X
White's Coinmaster
White's CoinPro
White's V3i
Whites Coinmaster Classic III
White's Classic II SL

Posted by: Go4gold
Date: March 31, 2017 10:02PM
Ya have had it for 2 weeks so far . Iam realy liken it... Like the way it swings good balance, bought me an lower extension for it also detected 2hrs after work tonight found 8 qu,6dimes, 8 pens. Arm didn't get tire like useing my MXT. Like the way it sounds with out head gear. Its dead on with glad . Wife hasn't used it yet. have to give it up and use my MXT this weekend going to an older school . she'll be using it for the firstt time see how it gos .So far I like the Treasure Pro caint beat it for $370 with pinpointer and head phones it a keeper...

Posted by: Carlos (CA)
Date: April 24, 2017 05:20PM
Go4gold
Ya have had it for 2 weeks so far . Iam realy liken it... Like the way it swings good balance, bought me an lower extension for it also detected 2hrs after work tonight found 8 qu,6dimes, 8 pens. Arm didn't get tire like useing my MXT. Like the way it sounds with out head gear. Its dead on with glad . Wife hasn't used it yet. have to give it up and use my MXT this weekend going to an older school . she'll be using it for the firstt time see how it gos .So far I like the Treasure Pro caint beat it for $370 with pinpointer and head phones it a keeper...

Yep, I have a tall man rod on my Treasure Pro and it really helps for a better swing, and less fatigue. Its a really fun unit, and its pretty light...can easily go 2+ hours, especially with the tall man rod.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login