Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Welcome to the new Minelab "Equinox" Forum!
Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: September 22, 2017 01:06PM
chipper97
At 4:40 in the first demo the guy says in multi-frequency it uses "several frequencies". Then at 10:52 another guy specifically uses the term "full band" when discussing the multi-frequency option. So can we infer that in multi-frequency mode the Equinox is using more than just a combination of the single frequencies?

Unless the person was a minelab official I wouldnt try to infer anything from what anyone said. ITs easy for someone just picking it up and hearing a quick factory rep speech to use the wrong terms when describing it in your own words.

Posted by: chipper97
Date: September 22, 2017 01:33PM
Thanks for your reply Jason. I had thought that was a factory rep doing that demo.

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: September 22, 2017 07:24PM
chipper97
At 4:40 in the first demo the guy says in multi-frequency it uses "several frequencies". Then at 10:52 another guy specifically uses the term "full band" when discussing the multi-frequency option. So can we infer that in multi-frequency mode the Equinox is using more than just a combination of the single frequencies?

I dont think so but we will have to wait and see.

Uses = Minelab E.Trac , Minelab Explorer 11 (might sell) , Minelab Explorer XS , Minelab Equinox 800 plus 15x12 inch coil (ordered) plus 1 x 800 maybe? (THAT DEPEND ON WET SALT BEACH CAPABILITY) , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login