Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Definitely took a left turn at Albukoikee on this one...
Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: September 22, 2017 05:05PM
I have had them all ...etrac..v3i....deus...racer2 ...the deus was finding 9" wheats where the etrac didn't even see it ....IRON"...just didn't like the thought of replacing battery in a coil also...would rather have coil wired than not ....had to wire deus with some home made rigg'n if you went even a foot in the water... as for the etrac maybe we can see the screen now....wow there tech is really advancing with the equinox...I think this is a machine to recon with....have one ordered already...can't wait..

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: September 22, 2017 05:44PM
Ksdirt
I have had them all ...etrac..v3i....deus...racer2 ...the deus was finding 9" wheats where the etrac didn't even see it ....IRON"...just didn't like the thought of replacing battery in a coil also...would rather have coil wired than not ....had to wire deus with some home made rigg'n if you went even a foot in the water... as for the etrac maybe we can see the screen now....wow there tech is really advancing with the equinox...I think this is a machine to recon with....have one ordered already...can't wait..

KS..are you saying the etrac didn't see the wheat penny because of IRON or because of depth or a combination of the two?

Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: September 22, 2017 06:53PM
I'm guessing iron because of the 3 nails that were in the hole also..... Buddy of mine had the etrac and he's good with it....just my guess as to why..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login