Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Is it 100% waterproof like the ctx? If it is, to what depth?
Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: September 19, 2017 06:56PM
I thought they stated you could plug in a set of phones to it?

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: September 19, 2017 07:03PM
Jason in Enid
I thought they stated you could plug in a set of phones to it?

Yes you can through an adaptor but what headphones are supplied with the machine ?

Uses = Minelab E.Trac , Minelab Explorer 11 (might sell) , Minelab Explorer XS , Minelab Equinox 800 x 2 (ordered) , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters

Posted by: lespaul
Date: September 19, 2017 09:50PM
If the machine can be used for shallow diving, certainly there must be an option to use waterproof headphones.

Posted by: JamesBondaka
Date: September 19, 2017 10:05PM
with low-latency wireless audio in a lightweight waterproof platform.??? Model 800 supplied with Bluetooth headphones with wm 08 module

................................*.................In Oregon, I will find a million dollars, one penny at a time!............Viva la diggo.................*.........................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~If the hobby of metal detecting made perfect sense...everyone would do it~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

V3i ExpSe Xlt F75 Umax Dfx Mxt Gmt Ace ETrac 505 Gold & Coinmaster Deleon Mpx Prizm II Cz5/3D Goldengate 3D BH300 Ctx Jeohunter Tm-808

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: September 20, 2017 05:02AM
JamesBondaka
with low-latency wireless audio in a lightweight waterproof platform.??? Model 800 supplied with Bluetooth headphones with wm 08 module

I mean waterproof or not ? No point in going under if not.

Uses = Minelab E.Trac , Minelab Explorer 11 (might sell) , Minelab Explorer XS , Minelab Equinox 800 x 2 (ordered) , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters

Posted by: RC
Date: September 22, 2017 12:52PM
I would think at ten foot underwater it is water resistant. The excal is 200ft and as such is waterproof. As a diver it used to be watches were water resistant and or water proof. A watch was waterproof if had a depth rating of 660 ft. Anything less was water resistant. Most watches today are 3 atm or approx 100 ft. Somehow i just cant trust a machine that is not waterproof.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login