Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: I preordered the 800
Posted by: Nuke em
Date: September 20, 2017 12:21PM
greenmeanie
I wouldn't sell that EXCAL yet you dont even know if MULTI FREQ will work.
Whites said the MX SPORT works in SALT Water too but they didn't tell you only to 3 "'s

Nuke em
I have ordered 2 of the 800 . I am certain it will be the new benchmark for the price range and might even other than some extra settings knock on the doors of higher priced machines.
1 of the machines is to replace my Excalibur and the other my Explorer 11 .
If Minelab replace the ET with something light then who knows !

I cannot handle the weight of the Excal for long , my shoulders are getting older than i am .
Also i feel the new Equinox will be fine , its multi freq and thats what counts and its Liiiiight .

I have my Sovereign GT and waders and can chest mount it so have all i need if needed .

I really think this machine will challenge machines much more expensive than it is .
Its not the same range as the ET or CTX and even the Deus but it will match the others in many ways , its going to be brilliant . I have been waiting for this machine for ages and its about all i have said that i wanted in a new X.Terra and thats what i think it is replacing in the long run . But then many dont think it is . Just look at the machine and look at a 705 .
This new machine is a complete redesign and will sell like hot cakes when its released .

I hope there is no problems with the machine but you never know , i just think the idea is sound and will work.

Uses = Minelab E.Trac , Minelab Explorer 11 (might sell) , Minelab Explorer XS , Minelab Equinox 800 x 2 (ordered) , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters

Posted by: irnwrkr
Date: September 20, 2017 06:13PM
Three frequency unit works fine in salt. I have a v3i, and new equinox is not far off frequency wise

Posted by: Flintstone
Date: September 20, 2017 07:01PM
What I would like is when it hunts in all at once. I have the Deus, with all the freq.

Posted by: AustinEd
Date: September 24, 2017 04:32PM
I have pre-ordered the Equinox 800 too! I have loved every Minelab I have used. This was a no brainer to me.

Posted by: AustinEd
Date: September 24, 2017 04:37PM
I prepaid to Kellyco.

Posted by: cintitomcat
Date: September 24, 2017 05:50PM
Yep, Pre-ordered 800 here. Windy City Detectors NO Payment until they get the detectors in. Can't see paying for something i might not see until after January.

Posted by: Tyber0z
Date: September 24, 2017 09:32PM
Hopefully we have some good swells in California this winter, because I'm going to put the Nox800 through its paces on the beach.

Kco took money on preorder nt
Posted by: tomtomnc
Date: September 28, 2017 11:00AM
Posted by: greenmeanie
Date: September 28, 2017 03:16PM
Cant go wrong with windy cities it is a no brainer.

CTX 3030
TreasureTurf.com

Have an OX 800 on order
Posted by: bugg
Date: September 28, 2017 04:24PM
from my local dealer, no money down. I hear the OX gores the competition! LOL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login