Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Simultaneus Multi-Frequency
Posted by: Tom_in_CA
Date: September 23, 2017 07:23PM
Steve, thanx for the explanation. But it's going to take me time to digest all that !

Or perhaps we both do what played out with yesteryear's great md'ing tech leaps: You'll know when your buddies start kicking your b@tt. And showing you flagged signals that you honestly have to admit that you wouldn't have heard. ;)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/23/2017 07:24PM by Tom_in_CA.

Re: Simultaneus Multi-Frequency
Posted by: sgoss66
Date: September 23, 2017 08:38PM
Tom,

I know. I am trying to tease out a subtle nuance, and explaining it with too many words. Sorry about that. Pithiness has never been a strong suit of mine! ;)

I am with you -- two experienced guys hunting together, one flagging targets with one machine and letting his buddy listen to them with HIS unit, that's the kind of testing I hope to see. No better way to learn that I know of, than comparing signals. That exact scenario, repeated consistently over several hunts with my E-Trac-swinging partner, is precisely what caused me to decide to sell my previous detector 6 1/2 years ago, and move whole-heartedly to the Minelab FBS "dark side!" ;)

I hope we get this type of honest feedback on the forum, once a few of these units get into experienced detectorists' hands...

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login