Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Jamie, Are You Out There, Questions For Minelab
Posted by: MI-AuAg
Date: September 26, 2017 08:27AM
First, thank you for your past responses/information on other Minelab products/issues on the CTX Forum.

Just a couple simple questions relating to the bold statements in Minelab's promos of the Equinox.

First Minelab promo claim/statement: "NEWS FLASH MINELAB OBSOLETES ALL SINGLE FREQ VLF DETECTORS"
Question: Is this claim/statement based simply on the fact that the Equinox utilizes multiple switchable single frequencies? Is there more to the abilities of the single frequencies within the Equinox that ups the level of it's performance beyond that of current single frequency detectors, which would therefore, render other current single freq VLF's technologically obsolete?

Second Minelab promo claim/statement: "NEW TECHNOLOGY IS ABOUT TO LAND"
Question: Without divulging any proprietary technical information, please explain what this new technology will, or is expected to provide, or do, that the technology within all current VLF (or multi-freq) detectors cannot? What generally, is the breakthrough aspect of this new technology, if any?

THANK YOU!

No responses, or controversial statements by members PLEASE! This is a simple request for information from Minelab.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/26/2017 08:42AM by MI-AuAg.

Re: Jamie, Are You Out There, Questions For Minelab
Posted by: MLA Jamie
Date: September 26, 2017 12:54PM
Hi Ml-AuAg,

Unfortunately I do not have the information available at this time. Minelab will be releasing much more information about the Multi-IQ technology before the Equinox is ready for sale. Randy and Jeff, as forum moderators, will be informed when this is available.

I also recommend keeping an eye on our website for future updates.

Thank you for your interest in the Equinox!

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: September 26, 2017 01:16PM
Jamie------When will the Equinox be coming out for sale?-----Can you at least give us an approximate date/time line?
MLA Jamie
Hi Ml-AuAg,

Unfortunately I do not have the information available at this time. Minelab will be releasing much more information about the Multi-IQ technology before the Equinox is ready for sale. Randy and Jeff, as forum moderators, will be informed when this is available.

Posted by: MLA Jamie
Date: September 26, 2017 01:31PM
Hi D&P-OR,

The officially release date has not yet been announced. It will be available this winter. Again, all updates will be posted to our website!

Thank you!

Posted by: MI-AuAg
Date: September 26, 2017 01:50PM
MLA Jamie
Hi Ml-AuAg,

Thank you for responding Jamie.

Date: September 26, 2017 03:07PM
Thank you Jamie.
MLA Jamie
Hi D&P-OR,

The officially release date has not yet been announced. It will be available this winter. Again, all updates will be posted to our website!

Thank you!

Posted by: Tyber0z
Date: September 26, 2017 05:28PM
MLA Jamie
Hi D&P-OR,

Thank you!

Northern hemisphere winter or Southern Hemisphere winter? :poke:

Posted by: Tom_in_CA
Date: September 26, 2017 06:21PM
Tyber0z
MLA Jamie
Hi D&P-OR,

Thank you!

Watch it Tyberoz. You're hurting my feelings! There are some of us who believe in the southern hemisphere lizard yeti monster (sob .... wimper....). So because of you, I'm going to quit all md'ing, and quit all participation in any forum discussions. I am very offended. Anyone wanna by an Exp. II cheap ? :stretcher:

Date: September 26, 2017 07:17PM
Why SHORE TOM---I'll buy it cheap---long as you throw in the B2U & the locations of the last three gold coins you found!------See, I ain't cheap!---I ain't even askin for the locations of the rest of those gold coins!!!!:lmfao:
Tom_in_CA
Tyber0z
MLA Jamie
Hi D&P-OR,

Thank you!

Watch it Tyberoz. You're hurting my feelings! There are some of us who believe in the southern hemisphere lizard yeti monster (sob .... wimper....). So because of you, I'm going to quit all md'ing, and quit all participation in any forum discussions. I am very offended. Anyone wanna by an Exp. II cheap ? :stretcher:

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: September 27, 2017 05:34PM
Del I could sell you the GPS locations to the last three gold coins Tom found, but I aint cheap like Tom, it'll cost :poke:

D&P-OR
Why SHORE TOM---I'll buy it cheap---long as you throw in the B2U & the locations of the last three gold coins you found!------See, I ain't cheap!---I ain't even askin for the locations of the rest of those gold coins!!!!:lmfao:
Tom_in_CA
Tyber0z
MLA Jamie
Hi D&P-OR,

Thank you!

Posted by: Tom_in_CA
Date: September 27, 2017 06:13PM
Cal_Cobra
Del I could sell you the GPS locations to the last three gold coins Tom found, but I aint cheap like Tom, it'll cost :poke: .....

As they say Cal Cobra: "accidents do happen". It would be a shame if your house caught on fire, eh ? :shrug:

Posted by: treasure_hunter
Date: September 28, 2017 04:46AM
I could be wrong but I'm betting it will be available by Christmas, no company wants to miss the the largest buying season of the year with a new product with this much interest.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login