Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New Equinox
Posted by: woody
Date: September 26, 2017 08:31PM
Bought a new Equinox recently.. Even has a big 8" screen. But why does it say Chevrolet instead of Minelab?

Re: New Equinox
Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: September 26, 2017 08:39PM
Oh yeah baby,here we go! It can see targets as far away as the sidewalk AND in the crosswalk?:lol:

Posted by: Tom_in_CA
Date: September 26, 2017 10:34PM
I have it on good authority, that this new machine is SO good at un-masking, that they performed the following test:

They put a quarter on the front seat of a 1957 Chevy truck. Then shut the door. Then detected from the outside of the truck. NOT ONLY did the OX get a clear signal on the quarter, but it told the date and mint-mark as well !

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: September 26, 2017 11:45PM
Tom_in_CA
I have it on good authority, that this new machine is SO good at un-masking, that they performed the following test:

They put a quarter on the front seat of a 1957 Chevy truck. Then shut the door. Then detected from the outside of the truck. NOT ONLY did the OX get a clear signal on the quarter, but it told the date and mint-mark as well !

LOL!!!

I won't be happy, though, until it can give me the PCGS assessment of the coin's grade, as well. That might have to wait for a later software update, though... :smile:

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Posted by: PryorCreekJoe
Date: September 27, 2017 06:44AM
And this thread actually makes as much sense as all of the other threads on this board!

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: September 27, 2017 07:07AM
PryorCreekJoe
And this thread actually makes as much sense as all of the other threads on this board!

:lol: At least it's average...

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: September 27, 2017 07:39AM
PryorCreekJoe

Not a fan of all the breathless anticipation from half the crowd, and nay-saying from the other half, Joe?! ;)

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login