Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: very good video on depth...caint understand it ..But...watch
Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: October 09, 2017 06:37PM
amberjack
not saying its no good just keeping my feet on the ground see a lot of posts where people are expecting a magic wand and I think they maybe disappointed.

I will be happy to trade my Deus and CTX for this detector if it can do what they both do for me, if not then well I don't need it, might try it might not, plenty of time to ponder my decision not getting all out in front of myself here.

just sitting back shooting the breeze and seeing what comes down the road, but one thing that keepings ringing in my ear is its a VLF its not new tech..

but bit of fun anyway seeing peoples thoughts.

AJ

The internal combustion engine isn't anything new either. It's been around well over a 100 years, yet what is possible with one today wasnt even dreamed of back in the early 1900s. The "new" can be learning ways to make what you have more efficient. The days of a detector making a noise because the magnetic field was disturbed are LOOOOOONG gone. Multi freqs, square waves, harmonics, time sampling have all made huge changes over the old days. Who knows what else minelab has come up with to change how that "old tech" is processed.

Re: very good video on depth...caint understand it ..But...watch
Posted by: amberjack
Date: October 09, 2017 06:38PM
gunna have to be some detector to pull stuff out of the flogged out spots around here :bouncy: anyway I get it people want to try the new what ever detector, phone, car... so I understand that and it boils down to shoving my hand in my pocket if I want to see how it goes, as a hobby where does it end? as using it for financial gain I 100% do not need another detector to pay off.

all depends on a lot of things being considered when buying a new anything..

I just share where I am at not telling anyone what to do or think..

AJ

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login