Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Let's hype the Fight before it is time to get it on!
Posted by: woodchiphustler
Date: October 08, 2017 05:52AM
amberjack
:bouncy: yes we live in the information age...some of it needs some sorting to find truth but that's half the fun right :pulltab:

AJ

Some major sorting out! :surrender:

George Tex Kinsey
The Original Buttondigger since 1969
Still on the "right side of the grass"
A Findmall fan and supporter.

Posted by: woodchiphustler
Date: October 08, 2017 06:01AM
Time to step back and wait for the Ultimate Test when the coil hits the soil in Virginia. Our "Iron Belt" soil will make my final decision to purchase one. Keep digging! Regards

George Tex Kinsey
The Original Buttondigger since 1969
Still on the "right side of the grass"
A Findmall fan and supporter.

Posted by: laplander
Date: October 08, 2017 07:23AM
woodchiphustler
Looks like "The Fight" has a split decision" Interesting debate! And as you see it did not get ugly like most !
Agreed, and I commend all participants for keeping it civil :clapping:
Jeff

Posted by: "Dr.Tones"
Date: October 08, 2017 08:51AM
See!! We ARE civil!!!! Haha

"X never, ever, marks the spot"
CTX 3030, pro find 25, Sampson "T" handle, Lesche trowel
Oldest US coin: 1693 William and Mary Half Penny

Posted by: dbado1
Date: October 08, 2017 09:23AM
Civil indeed!

Dean

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: October 08, 2017 12:45PM
It's funny, as soon as the parachute opened Equinox chatter exploded around the world, videos galore were released (many really lame ones from bottom feeders trying to get in on the lime light), then lots of detector bantering on all the forums, tons of alternative facts and utter non-sense being posted, and then all things Equinox seemed to come to a head, and just like that the Equinox dust kind of settled (for the time being at least).

Personally, unless Minelab posts something interesting, I don't need to see any more foreign language videos, or forum conjecture, I'll wait until my machine is delivered and I can run it through it's paces - relic hunting at my mineralized AND iron infested ghost town and stage stop sites (where iron see through and depth are important), beach detecting salt water beaches, and with it's purported prospecting capabilities, it would be fun to take it for a spin at Rye Patch for some nuggets.

Minelab knows what their doing, and has an excellent track record of releasing highly effective machines, and given their reputation I don't see the Equinox being a turd, I expect it will be quite the opposite.

hh,
Brian

Posted by: bigchuckinva
Date: October 08, 2017 04:35PM
95% here have never hunted in the "Hot" V.A. soil. Until you have hunted any New Machines in V.A. Hot Soil, it all talk!! Over the years I would say 90% machines used in V.A. hot soil have limited Depth and no depth Disc Mode. Most good hunters using VLF you the all -metal mode to clean most sites out. The P.I. like the Whites TDI opened Bad Ground sites up with good price. I just think all Relics I missed from the old day If I had TDI!!!! Chuck

Posted by: BarryL
Date: October 08, 2017 05:53PM
All I know is Mine lab has finally came out with a Detector That I think I will work for my use as its looks Light and waterproof and affordable . I have used a few older mine labs and they were like swinging a brick on a stick to this old man . even though they were accurate and great silver coin hounds, just could never get in a good 6 to 8 hour day hunting as they were killers on my shoulder. But now I see a chance to own one that want kill from both ends just the end where the coil is I hope . Thank you mine lab just don't do like Tesoro and Garrett and keep US waiting .

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: October 08, 2017 06:26PM
BarryL
All I know is Mine lab has finally came out with a Detector That I think I will work for my use as its looks Light and waterproof and affordable . I have used a few older mine labs and they were like swinging a brick on a stick to this old man . even though they were accurate and great silver coin hounds, just could never get in a good 6 to 8 hour day hunting as they were killers on my shoulder. But now I see a chance to own one that want kill from both ends just the end where the coil is I hope . Thank you mine lab just don't do like Tesoro and Garrett and keep US waiting .

So funny when Brandon shows the Garrett chick his roman coin he just dug with the Nox at Detectaval, and she says "ohhhh I want one" and we see the Nox slowly raise up and the hear the Garrett agony of defeat cry from Relic Recoverists - LOL

Nox by Calcobra, on Flickr

Posted by: "Dr.Tones"
Date: October 08, 2017 06:49PM
:rofl: She gave me Sooooo much crap for that ! :heh:

"X never, ever, marks the spot"
CTX 3030, pro find 25, Sampson "T" handle, Lesche trowel
Oldest US coin: 1693 William and Mary Half Penny

Posted by: laplander
Date: October 08, 2017 08:55PM
"Dr.Tones"
:rofl: She gave me Sooooo much crap for that ! :heh:
You deserve it too :devil: just couldn't resist could you!!

Posted by: DigImust
Date: October 09, 2017 07:44PM
Absolutely...affirmative...the proof is in the pudding.

Posted by: RICK IN KY
Date: October 10, 2017 07:01PM
I know some guys on these forums that are good,I mean real good
coin hunters and relic hunters,It will be interesting what they think
Of this New Minelab,it's out in the field where it counts.We will see.

Posted by: Whitbey
Date: October 11, 2017 05:55PM
Kelly
Blame it on the greenies they are behind this, they have us buy detectors and clean the Earth for them!

Posted by: Whitbey
Date: October 12, 2017 01:09AM
Whit bey
Keppy
Blame it on the greenies they are behind this, they have us buy detectors and clean the Earth for them!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login