Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Let's hype the Fight before it is time to get it on!
Posted by: Shenandoah Digger
Date: October 12, 2017 07:03AM
woodchiphustler
Time to step back and wait for the Ultimate Test when the coil hits the soil in Virginia. Our "Iron Belt" soil will make my final decision to purchase one. Keep digging! Regards

You got that right! They're all deep as can be and discriminate great until they're swung over Virginia ground. That's the real test.

Diggin' since 1967
First used a Jetco detector
Current lineup-
AKA Sorex Pro
Detech Relic Striker
Fisher F19
Fisher F44
Garrett AT Gold
Teknetics Omega 8000
Tesoro Vaquero
White's MX5

Posted by: woodchiphustler
Date: October 13, 2017 08:28AM
I think you miss out when you leave it up to others to teach you to use a detector. The thrill is in the accomplishment and to figure out why! There is no short cut to become one with a detector. Read the manual and log the hours in the field because your field is different then mine! If you metal detect responsibly your a friend of mine! And remember some video makers are getting paid to promote Detector products and others looking for their 10 seconds of fame! I'm the Dinosaur roaming the earth! People like me will become extinct! But I put my brain to good use while I was here!

George Tex Kinsey
The Original Buttondigger since 1969
Still on the "right side of the grass"
A Findmall fan and supporter.

Posted by: Architex
Date: October 13, 2017 08:52AM
:beers:

One Man's Trash...........is what I usually find.

XP Deus / CTX 3030

Where are the diamond rings?.............They said there'd be diamond rings !.

Posted by: Charles (Upstate NY)
Date: October 13, 2017 02:25PM
bigchuckinva
95% here have never hunted in the "Hot" V.A. soil. Until you have hunted any New Machines in V.A. Hot Soil, it all talk!! Over the years I would say 90% machines used in V.A. hot soil have limited Depth and no depth Disc Mode. Most good hunters using VLF you the all -metal mode to clean most sites out. The P.I. like the Whites TDI opened Bad Ground sites up with good price. I just think all Relics I missed from the old day If I had TDI!!!! Chuck

I have hunted that VA red clay soil, its only mildly annoying compared to the volcanic black sand I'm dealing with now. I already told my dealer I want the first Equinox that arrives, I'll take it to a black sand rusty nail hell hole I know and we'll just see.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login