Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Equinox wireless headphones
Posted by: ColonialEraHunter
Date: October 12, 2017 08:31AM
Re: Equinox wireless headphones
Posted by: Rick(ND)
Date: October 12, 2017 10:15AM
Brings up a question for me. It says these can be used as wired headphones also, but it looks like the plug in is 1/8 inch instead of 1/4 like most headphones are, so I hope Minelab is not making the mistake of doing like they did with the first Explorer were as we had to get adapters to use our reg headphones.

Rick

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: October 12, 2017 10:23AM
There will be a 1/4 inch adaptor for anyone wanting to use their own headphones. I am glad because i want to use my Gray Ghosts .

Uses = Minelab E.Trac , Minelab Explorer 11 (might sell) , Minelab Explorer XS , Minelab Equinox 800 x 2 (ordered) , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: October 12, 2017 10:24AM
GETTING the adapter won't be the issue,rather....it will make for an easily bent and wrecked connection!

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: October 12, 2017 10:29AM
We will have to see what the adaptor is like , but we are all resourceful i am sure we will figure a way to make it work right . Also wont you be able to use the WM08 module with your own headphones by just plugging them into it? Without seeing one i cannot be sure? But i think it is similar to the WM10 on the CTX.

Uses = Minelab E.Trac , Minelab Explorer 11 (might sell) , Minelab Explorer XS , Minelab Equinox 800 x 2 (ordered) , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: October 12, 2017 02:21PM
Yeah I forgot about the module....duh!

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: October 12, 2017 07:12PM
Did anyone look at the way its charged? Gives you some idea of how the machine its self is charged. Hopefully its durable enough to use in salt water....... even SS has a hard time out there.

Dew

Xcal II, Blue Xcal 1000, Sov GT, Exp SE
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login