Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: My god... Your all like a bunch of old women.
Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: October 15, 2017 10:59AM
the only opinion not welcome is .......... one not asked for. So.... with little information..... we get a lot of opinions, some good some bad.... but thats how you KNOCK THINGS AROUND.

Us Xcal guys have been lookin for an Xcal III...... what did we ask for........ a screen, easiy to swing in the water, straight shaft, faster recovery, single and multi freq..... they added some gold freq as well, water proof wader ...... because id dare say 95% of us dont dive, and simple to use, and last but not least ....... get the darn price down, no more $2400 machines that you have to open the box on. Sooooooo that said, who thinks they may have something here no matter what they call it?

Xcal II, Blue Xcal 1000, Sov GT, Exp SE
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Posted by: Tom_in_CA
Date: October 15, 2017 03:11PM
Tyber0z
Why do you suggest Minelab is behind any of this? ....

Did the OP suggest Minelab was behind this bunch of giggling school girls at the mall ? I have read and re-read the O.P. and .... don't see that any source (minelab or otherwise) was said to be "behind" it.

Yes, it's all us giggling schoolgirls with daddy's credit card at the mall that are musing and creating the fuss, haha

Posted by: Tyber0z
Date: October 15, 2017 07:12PM
Tom_in_CA
Tyber0z
Why do you suggest Minelab is behind any of this? ....

Did the OP suggest Minelab was behind this bunch of giggling school girls at the mall ? I have read and re-read the O.P. and .... don't see that any source (minelab or otherwise) was said to be "behind" it.

Yes, it's all us giggling schoolgirls with daddy's credit card at the mall that are musing and creating the fuss, haha

The OP said: "don't worry about all the hype and horse @#$%& mine lab is shoveling"

Tom, with all due respect, why don't you remind the OP about how it's not nice to tell us to get a life, call us names, and accuse us of talking BS and gossip? Why instead do you quote and challenge me, when I didn't say anything objectionable?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2017 07:29PM by Tyber0z.

Posted by: Champ Ferguson
Date: October 15, 2017 09:36PM
Guys, the troll is giggling too much. Please don't feed him. Take it to PM if you must.

Minelab CTX
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Safari

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: October 15, 2017 09:39PM
Right!
Champ Ferguson
Guys, the troll is giggling too much. Please don't feed him. Take it to PM if you must.

Posted by: irnwrkr
Date: October 16, 2017 03:57AM
Seems like the no will be some serious competition to the other high end detectors out there. Even the v3i. Being water resistant to ten feet, and light weight may have me hang up my v3i. Of course I'm waiting to see what White's is hiding from us with that orange detector.

Posted by: Tom_in_CA
Date: October 16, 2017 08:01AM
Ok, I see that line now. But... could maybe be just "devil's advocate " to spur conversation.

Posted by: crk2
Date: October 16, 2017 10:05AM
Reading through this post, I had to laugh. The hen house has been around forever. The same kind of speculation and second guessing has probably been going on for centuries. I can picture a group of Egyptians sitting around a campfire all talking about the new war chariot, Amontep's Chariot Inc is talking about releasing for the next season's war games. Faster, lighter, wide wheels with 2 scythes on each hub, with 2 arrow pockets instead of one, a cup holder on each side, candy apple red paint job, 4 horse power...
Apple releasing the new iPhone XII, Intel releasing a 96 core dual processor with a four on the floor with a high speed data shifter, Henry Ford is building a Model A, what's the specs. it does what????
It's the speculation on what, insert name of product, might, can, will, should, oughta, coulda, do that makes all of us start a conversation about, I gotta, wanna have to have or I'll hold my breath til I turn blue. It's fun to speculate, it gives us something to think and talk about.

Until the product is released and real life use in the field data is available, we really are just looking at speculative data. The testers are working with golden candidate equipment that is still in final testing stages, tweaks will happen, fine tuning will be done.

Meantime I'll sit back and read, speculate, dream, and drool over the next biggest, baddest, fastest, deepest detector coming soon to dealer near me.

Posted by: tbw
Date: October 16, 2017 10:21AM
crk2
Reading through this post, I had to laugh. The hen house has been around forever. The same kind of speculation and second guessing has probably been going on for centuries. I can picture a group of Egyptians sitting around a campfire all talking about the new war chariot, Amontep's Chariot Inc is talking about releasing for the next season's war games. Faster, lighter, wide wheels with 2 scythes on each hub, with 2 arrow pockets instead of one, a cup holder on each side, candy apple red paint job, 4 horse power...
Apple releasing the new iPhone XII, Intel releasing a 96 core dual processor with a four on the floor with a high speed data shifter, Henry Ford is building a Model A, what's the specs. it does what????
It's the speculation on what, insert name of product, might, can, will, should, oughta, coulda, do that makes all of us start a conversation about, I gotta, wanna have to have or I'll hold my breath til I turn blue. It's fun to speculate, it gives us something to think and talk about.

Until the product is released and real life use in the field data is available, we really are just looking at speculative data. The testers are working with golden candidate equipment that is still in final testing stages, tweaks will happen, fine tuning will be done.

Meantime I'll sit back and read, speculate, dream, and drool over the next biggest, baddest, fastest, deepest detector coming soon to dealer near me.

Well said crk2!!!:clap:

Posted by: wltdwiz
Date: October 16, 2017 11:20AM
well said crk2 :clapping:

Walt

Minelab EQUINOX the new grab & go

Minelab SDC 2300 for the nuggets

Minelab SD 2200d w/ 14x7 nugget finder coil for the deep nuggets

Fisher Goldbug 2 for the nugglets

Garrett Pro Pointer / land & sea pinponter

Posted by: sasquache
Date: October 16, 2017 11:23AM
Lol!!!

Posted by: Southwind
Date: October 16, 2017 12:31PM
crk2

I see another bitter not planning to get the Equinox that has all the knowledge in the world about those that do.

The simple problem here is you're completely wrong. I don't have to have owned a 2015 Mustang GT to know what to expect just from the name and specs. Add what I have seen so far and you're so far off the truth is amazing.

I've owned enough Minelabs over the years that Minelab already has a great rep with me. All my experiences have been well above average. Testers have already the comments about how it compared to the E-Trac. Enough said.

A 2 1/2 lb E-Trac? yeah I'll take one of those.

Super fast processor. The only real down side of the E-Trac was the need to run it slow. Now with a faster processor a slow swing is simple an option.

Only a fool would pretend that this NOX doesn't have great potential. But then I guess the world is full of fools huh!

Yeah this old lady wants one.

The real treasure is in the hunt...

Posted by: Tyber0z
Date: October 16, 2017 03:53PM
Tom_in_CA
Ok, I see that line now. But... could maybe be just "devil's advocate " to spur conversation.

Yeah, no one is up to no good but me. I'm the only one causing trouble. =)

Posted by: greenmeanie
Date: October 16, 2017 04:16PM
Another Coinmaster lol

irnwrkr
Seems like the no will be some serious competition to the other high end detectors out there. Even the v3i. Being water resistant to ten feet, and light weight may have me hang up my v3i. Of course I'm waiting to see what White's is hiding from us with that orange detector.

CTX 3030
TreasureTurf.com

Posted by: Beyonder
Date: October 16, 2017 04:31PM
"IS IT THE DETECTOR OR IS IT YOU"

Well of course it's both. A new detector generates interest. Interest generates using the new detector more often. Using the detector more often generates more finds. The more finds you dig, the better chance of finding good finds.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login