Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Straight answers
Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: November 01, 2017 11:00PM
:biggrin:Keep these posts coming my friend--gives me something to read on these long winter nights!:thumbup:
sgoss66
Del,

Nope. I'm so long-winded, she tunes me out, too! ;)

Steve

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: November 01, 2017 11:08PM
In other words, to help put you to sleep?! ;)

With a new Equinox coming my way, and now a dead Explorer that needs to be replaced by SOMETHING (trying to figure out what)...I expect I will have plenty to say for awhile! ;)

(Sorry everyone!)

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2017 11:09PM by sgoss66.

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: November 03, 2017 12:53AM
"Carolina"
Amen on those long winded armchair engineers!

Carolina,

You say ‘long winded armchair engineers!’ like it is a bad thing. :shrug:

Would you extrapolate please. :bouncy: I’m good with someone doing a little Monday morning long winded armchair engineering critiquing if it’s done in good taste.

Rich

enjoying the vistas and horizons of the Old West.

Posted by: "Carolina"
Date: November 03, 2017 03:44AM
I'm a hard facts kinda guy. Never did care much for fiction. Another six weeks and the truth will be known and the topic will change. I look forward to the reports on the Equinox but we will still have no idea how it works. Until then, you guys have a blast. I'm good with that. To each his own.

MINELAB CTX 3030
MINELAB Excalibur II
MINELAB Excalibur 1000
MINELAB Excalibur Gold Sword
VALLON VMH3CS
WHITES Dual Field

Posted by: amberjack
Date: November 03, 2017 06:49AM
____[-----]____[------]_____[------]_____[-------]____[------]_____ FBS-BBS-IQ ITS UP TO YOU :bouncy: square-round-oblong-triangular who they hell cares as long as you like it and its work for you :buds: I

pay money for a pre designed and made detector and if I like it I keep it till I don't want to keep it any more and if I don't like it I don't keep it, so for me couldn't give a banana how it works as long as it works and I click with it then thunderbirds are go, if not well off to the next tester :clapping:

my point is I pay someone else to have a detector because I don't want to spend several million $ to poach all the good tech guys to make me a detector :stars:

anyway nothing around here I need to get my panties in a bunch over about when I can have the new iphone :poke:

just my take on it and just writing this is more energy than is needed for this topic, buy or not to buy that is the question..

not getting one today :biggrin:

AJ

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: November 03, 2017 06:57AM
"Carolina"
Another six weeks and the truth will be known and the topic will change. I look forward to the reports on the Equinox but we will still have no idea how it works. .

Well, if history of the CTX forum is our guide, things wont change. The first guys who get them will begin reporting in and probably have some great finds. Then the naysayers will begin jumping in again calling them liars and company shills, and saying how "that isnt possible" yada, yada, yada. It will take about a year to get a real solid view of its capabilities. WE are going to have to learn its tricks to get the full power from it.

Posted by: coherent
Date: November 03, 2017 07:32AM
It's usually not very hard to sift through the reviews and toss out the garbage. You'll always have those who have biased reviews and unrealistic tests, but there will be those who offer fair unbiased tests. There will be plenty of testers who could care less who makes it... I have no favorites, I just want to know if it works and how well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login