Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
EQUINOX Technologies (Part 1) from MINELAB
Posted by: WaterWalker
Date: October 27, 2017 05:49AM
I have not seen this posted yet...interesting history on BBS / FBS and the low down on Multi IQ. Part 1, more to come.

http://www.minelab.com/usa/go-minelabbing/treasure-talk/equinox-technologies-part-1

Re: EQUINOX Technologies (Part 1) from MINELAB
Posted by: stephenscool
Date: October 27, 2017 07:32AM
Interesting how they state bbs/fbs has an advantage on silver at the beach. One has to wonder if this is to keep people buying those models or if they do actually have the advantage.... if can look past the marketing angle.
I'm interested in how it reacts to nearby detectors

Posted by: WaterWalker
Date: October 27, 2017 04:12PM
So many questions, so few answers, so much to ponder, so much time to wait.

I have been one of first on three NEW model detectors, I am now in the try before I buy mode.
I will wait until one is available to me for a couple days to test under the conditions I will be detecting
then after MY testing and reading all the hype, I should be able to make a more informed decision as to
the usefulness of a 14th detector in my arsenal and should I buy one. I am hopping for one detector that
can replace two, three or more of the ones I already own.

Posted by: dewcon4414
Date: October 27, 2017 04:36PM
Bbs/fbs has an advantager on most machines at depth on siler ....dirt or sand. They have a unique silver tinkle..... the explores are the best.

Xcal II, Blue Xcal 1000, Sov GT, Exp SE
Whatever you do in life, surround yourself with smart people who'll argue with you.... John Wooden.
D. Meeker

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login