Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
EQUINOX Technologies (Part 2)
Posted by: Hastings
Date: October 31, 2017 03:50AM
Re: EQUINOX Technologies (Part 2)
Posted by: Southwind
Date: October 31, 2017 05:39AM
Target ID performance/accuracy is job one for me at this point in my detecting.

The real treasure is in the hunt...

Posted by: stephenscool
Date: October 31, 2017 06:42AM
Simple layman terms :nerd:
Am I the only 1 that fell asleep 1/2 way through it and scrolled down to the charts

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: October 31, 2017 06:58AM
Southwind
Target ID performance/accuracy is job one for me at this point in my detecting.

...And I don't think we can overstress this point! For me as well....

Posted by: greenmeanie
Date: October 31, 2017 07:22AM
So I read it quick but from what I seen you should always hunt in Multi according to minelab for depth and accuracy?
Or did I read it wrong?

CTX 3030
TreasureTurf.com

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: October 31, 2017 07:50AM
stephenscool
Am I the only 1 that fell asleep 1/2 way through it and scrolled down to the charts

Probably so. Seemed pretty simple to understand and nowhere near long enough to start skipping to the pretty pictures.

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: October 31, 2017 07:53AM
greenmeanie
So I read it quick but from what I seen you should always hunt in Multi according to minelab for depth and accuracy?
Or did I read it wrong?

Sound familiar? Multi freq....depth....accuracy....as it is with FBS,even though it is apparently NOT that platform. We need honest and forthright reviews from the first users from the general public. I'm sure it will be VERY good.

Date: October 31, 2017 08:21AM
Jason in Enid
stephenscool

Probably so. Seemed pretty simple to understand and nowhere near long enough to start skipping to the pretty pictures.
You might be right. I just want someone to tell me how it runs on wetsand saltwater sand with lots of iron and plenty of nearby detectors.

Date: October 31, 2017 08:26AM
stephenscool
Jason in Enid
stephenscool

You might be right. I just want someone to tell me how it runs on wetsand saltwater sand with lots of iron and plenty of nearby detectors.

LOL, just the simple requirements, right? If you have some black sand on your beaches I think you have the worst environment possible! You should be one of the beta testers!

Date: October 31, 2017 08:41AM
Jason in Enid
stephenscool
Jason in Enid
stephenscool

LOL, just the simple requirements, right? If you have some black sand on your beaches I think you have the worst environment possible! You should be one of the beta testers!
I could toss ideas into the wind.. but much too busy to do actual testing.

Thank you Hastings. :thumbup:N/T
Posted by: Greg (E.Tn)
Date: October 31, 2017 09:00AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: Sand dog
Date: October 31, 2017 10:02AM
I think there gonna be great machines, I think ML is gonna be very close to offering a perfect machine for a lot of people this time around, time will tell. But I think there being conservative with released info to unload as many older tech machines at current price they can. Before they do a price drop like FTP did?

John

Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: October 31, 2017 10:10AM
I wonder if a barber dime is a large silver:confused:

Posted by: tometusns
Date: October 31, 2017 10:18AM
When it comes to frequencies in a detector, to cover all target types, how the frequencies are combined AND processed is now more important, with the latest detectors, than how many frequencies, for achieving even better results.

Date: October 31, 2017 01:03PM
tometusns
When it comes to frequencies in a detector, to cover all target types, how the frequencies are combined AND processed is now more important, with the latest detectors, than how many frequencies, for achieving even better results.

Yeah I chuckled at that line. Still not going to say how many direct driving freqs it uses!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login