Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: How many of you pre-ordered a Equinox?
Posted by: Rick(ND)
Date: November 01, 2017 01:16AM
Windy city is where I have mine ordered though also as I just got to try one myself and see what it can do for me, I doubt if it will work as good as my Sovereign GT, but will be a lot lighter . If it does work as good for coins or better I will still keep the Sovereign as those that know the Sovereign will always keep on in reserve.

Sovereign GT
soon to be added the Minelab Equinox 800
Noka Impact Pro
Timberwolfs HP for the Sovereign
Uni Probe For The other detectors
Got the detectors, just need time to use them

Posted by: Frank in NH
Date: November 01, 2017 08:52AM
Winter and frozen ground is close, so I can wait till spring. Will also get to learn more about it over the winter.

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: November 01, 2017 11:34AM
Smart thinking Frank.
Frank in NH
Winter and frozen ground is close, so I can wait till spring. Will also get to learn more about it over the winter.

Posted by: lytle78
Date: November 01, 2017 04:41PM
I did a rough count of the “yes’s” and came up with 21 pre orders. I then poked around and concluded that all but 3 of them currently own either an FBS or BBs ML detector.

I’m not sure what that means, but it’s interesting nonetheless.

I did say “rough” count, so apologies in advance if somebody goes over all the posts and comes up with a different number.

Rick Kempf

Posted by: BeachBum007
Date: November 01, 2017 07:46PM
lytle78
I did a rough count of the “yes’s” and came up with 21 pre orders. I then poked around and concluded that all but 3 of them currently own either an FBS or BBs ML detector.

I’m not sure what that means, but it’s interesting nonetheless.

I did say “rough” count, so apologies in advance if somebody goes over all the posts and comes up with a different number.

Make it 22
I also pre-ordered with Windy City, I also own a CTX and Excalibur.....whatever that means.

CTX3030
Excal 2

Posted by: TerryinHawaii
Date: November 01, 2017 08:20PM
I have preorder the Equinox 800 and I have a CTX. Also have own a total of 7 other Minelab detectors in the past.

Posted by: Cal_Cobra
Date: November 01, 2017 08:29PM
I pre-ordered a Nox 800, and I do not currently have any Minelab machines. Last ML I had was an Etrac several years ago, and a Sovereign XS2a-Pro before that (mostly for beach detecting, it sucked for turf hunting).

Posted by: coherent
Date: November 02, 2017 02:25PM
I've pre-ordered and 800... back around the 10th of Oct. Looks like they are keeping with the expected availability dates on the new pinpointer, so hoping the detectors also available as initially estimated.

Posted by: DigImust
Date: November 02, 2017 07:24PM
Pre-ordered the 800 through BBBH's. Would be great if they received their order before Christmas but I'm not holding my breath.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login