Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: How many of you pre-ordered a Equinox?
Posted by: Dan(NM)
Date: October 31, 2017 12:51PM
Ksdirt
do you no what the cost of the coils are that you pre ordered?
. Not yet but my dealer is going to give me a package cost once he gets the pricing from Minelab. I just told him what I wanted so that he could work up a price when the pricing becomes available.

Posted by: Wayfarer
Date: October 31, 2017 04:24PM
I preordered an 800 from my local dealer a few days after the release announcement back in mid-September. I also paid in full at that time. Hopefully, paying up front will increase my chances of getting one of the units in the first batch.

If anybody knows anything about the price or other details on the optional coils, please share!

Current detectors: White's V3i, MXT, XL Pro
Past: White's XLT, 6000D Series 3, Coinmaster 2DB, Minelab CTX 3030, Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Enjoying this great hobby since 1980

Posted by: Sand dog
Date: October 31, 2017 05:08PM
I heard the list price is the best price we’re gonna see. Haven’t heard price of coils yet profind 15 $99
Profind 35 $120. That’s what I heard.

John

Posted by: Fire Fighter 43
Date: October 31, 2017 06:12PM
I’m 1st on the list for an 800 with my dealer. Can’t wait to get my hands on it, although my ground will probably be frozen when they are released.

2017 silver coin count 17

CTX 3030 17", 11", 6" & Coiltek 5X10 coils
XP Deus 9", 9"HF & 11" coils
Sun Ray Pro Gold, Deus WS5, Gray Ghost underwater headphones, Garrett AT Pro & XP Mi6 pointers, Lesch Tool, Stealth 08 water scoop
Milspec belt and pouches
Previous machines since 1977 F75 Ltd, Etrac, Excal II, V3i, DFX, GTI2000, Eagle II, 6000DI S2, 6DB, Alaskan TR4B, Beachcomber

Posted by: muttandjeeps
Date: October 31, 2017 06:28PM
Ordered 2 800's through Larry at NWI, I hope Christmas comes early...:twodetecting:

Posted by: Probey
Date: October 31, 2017 06:56PM
I pre ordered the 800 .no money down put me on a short list .I hope

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: October 31, 2017 07:27PM
Sand dog
I heard the list price is the best price we’re gonna see. Haven’t heard price of coils yet profind 15 $99
Profind 35 $120. That’s what I heard.

John

No, there will always be better prices for the asking.

Posted by: mtwolf2270
Date: October 31, 2017 08:27PM
I pre-ordered 800 day 1 when my dealer started his list.

yes , I'm on the listN/T
Posted by: bugg
Date: October 31, 2017 08:42PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

I did
Posted by: david.di
Date: October 31, 2017 09:00PM
Not expecting anything.
So far, from what I have read and what I see by it's hardware format, it seems like it will suit some of my other detecting wants.
Having always had the "philosophy" in my adult life of "you can't ride a bicycle by reading a book on the subject". You gotta get on the bicycle and learn to ride it, regardless of what might happen. I treat metal detectors in the same way.
Until it's in MY hand and I use it, it'll mean little.

Minelab has never let me down in the way their product performs and their support for it to date has been outstanding.

David Di

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2017 09:04PM by david.di.

Posted by: slider66
Date: October 31, 2017 09:09PM
I ordered the 800

Posted by: Waterdog
Date: October 31, 2017 11:21PM
I am on the list to get one. Not sure if that is what you consider "pre-ordered" No money paid.

Posted by: Exploreman
Date: November 01, 2017 12:10AM
I pre-ordered the 800.

How many of you pre-ordered a Equinox?
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: November 01, 2017 12:32AM
Yep. 800. Very interested in this mid-range priced detector and provided it works well and is actually water resistant will compliment my etrac and Racer 2. Will it replace either of those or perhaps both? I have no idea. In the past, I had a pretty narrow area of interest for my metal detecting and kept the detector I thought did that the best. More recently I’ve seen how having detectors with complimentary strengths can find what my single detector missed. Will the Equinox be that detector that can change hats as needed? Will I be able to go back to a single detector and a backup/loaner?

Good questions.

Rich

enjoying the vistas and horizons of the Old West.

I ordered right away
Posted by: Rick(ND)
Date: November 01, 2017 01:07AM
Was told I am number 4 when they are released to the dealers, so maybe I will see the 800 before Christmas. I ordered from another dealer the new Pro Find 35 from a different dealer and was told maybe l may see it later in Nov. This is the only way I will be able to tell if this detector is for me and do what I want it too, just got to have patience like my other Minelabs to learn and understand it.
I also ordered in a second Equinox from a club member that wants to become a Minelab dealer in the spring to fill his first initial order as I feel it is going to be a great detector so my wife will have a second detector too.

Rick

Sovereign GT
soon to be added the Minelab Equinox 800
Noka Impact Pro
Timberwolfs HP for the Sovereign
Uni Probe For The other detectors
Got the detectors, just need time to use them

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login