Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Pro Find
Posted by: laplander
Date: October 31, 2017 06:09AM
Here is the link to the new Minelab Pro-Find 15/35 series probe http://www.minelab.com/anz/customer-care/product-notices?article=321022

Re: Pro Find
Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: October 31, 2017 07:48AM
Im excited to once again be able to tell which of the five targets in the hole is a coin and which are nails. Of course, this may mean I stop finding those steel wheat cents that were lost with the copper ones.

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: October 31, 2017 08:36PM
Ha ha -- Jason, you've had that happen, too? I only had it once (found a "steelie" due to it being in a spill with copper wheats), but it sure was toasted/rusty! I wouldn't have even known what it was, other than to deduce based on size, the '40s wheats it was in the hole with, and my knowledge that there were even a such thing as steel wheat cents. Otherwise, I would not have even known what it was! Just an exceedingly rusty disc...

LOL!

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: October 31, 2017 08:47PM
sgoss66
Ha ha -- Jason, you've had that happen, too? I only had it once (found a "steelie" due to it being in a spill with copper wheats), but it sure was toasted/rusty! I wouldn't have even known what it was, other than to deduce based on size, the '40s wheats it was in the hole with, and my knowledge that there were even a such thing as steel wheat cents. Otherwise, I would not have even known what it was! Just an exceedingly rusty disc...

LOL!

Steve

yep, I've dug several in last couple years. Like you, the only reason I knew what they were was because I dug them with another wheat cent. Here is the last one I dug last week.

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: October 31, 2017 09:37PM
Yep. That looks pretty familiar! ;)

Nice recovery, in any case...

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Posted by: laplander
Date: October 31, 2017 10:56PM
She's mighty crusty Jason, maybe a couple hours in a tumbler would help LOL
I had a similar experience with a coin spill 2 years ago, just no pictures back me up.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login