Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Release date, Maybe....
Posted by: digginrelics
Date: November 06, 2017 09:41PM
I think we can pretty much guarantee they're pushing it to be released before Christmas.

Posted by: Nuke em
Date: November 07, 2017 01:15PM
"Carolina"
Nuke em:

I'll take that wager!!!

What wager's that ?

I think the Equinox will be faster and very good on some targets . But as for stable depth on the salt wet i think all the FBS and BBS will be better . I will be happy with 10 inch depth in the water . But its whether the machine is stable that matters to me.

As for that Garrett 2500 , thats old and a new AT Max is going to better it in some things but i have never used the 2500 and only had the AT Pro for a short time before i just couldn't jell with it and flogged it off.
Its the tones that i need and minelab seems to get that right almost every time. The numbers are good too .

Uses = Minelab E.Trac , Minelab Explorer 11 (might sell) , Minelab Explorer XS , Minelab Equinox 800 x 2 (ordered) , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters

Posted by: mtwolf2270
Date: November 10, 2017 05:57PM
I think its so funny how so many on here have decided that its impossible for this machine to be as good or better than the CTX. I have used CTX since day 1 preordered and I can say its a great machine but it has limits in hot soil it struggles. This new machine so far from very creditable sources will out perform the ctx and all VLFs in hot soil. So that tells me Multi IQ maybe a game changer. Now as for "no way at half the cost" anyone who purchased a tv in the last 3 years knows they are way cheaper and yet some how way better then tvs 5 years ago. So, if your already so sure before you try it based on its price then great keep whatever you swing. To say its impossible is just narrow minded. It may not be better but it maybe and I have seen Dues and others beat my CTX in certain conditions. Its a tool in tool box NO MACHINE can do every soil and setting. Just like a hammer works on nails yet sucks on screws. We will soon see and If it does not match the FBS or come dam close I will gladly eat crow! Will you " No Way " guys eat crow?????

Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: November 10, 2017 07:33PM
mtwolf2270
I think its so funny how so many on here have decided that its impossible for this machine to be as good or better than the CTX. I have used CTX since day 1 preordered and I can say its a great machine but it has limits in hot soil it struggles. This new machine so far from very creditable sources will out perform the ctx and all VLFs in hot soil. So that tells me Multi IQ maybe a game changer. Now as for "no way at half the cost" anyone who purchased a tv in the last 3 years knows they are way cheaper and yet some how way better then tvs 5 years ago. So, if your already so sure before you try it based on its price then great keep whatever you swing. To say its impossible is just narrow minded. It may not be better but it maybe and I have seen Dues and others beat my CTX in certain conditions. Its a tool in tool box NO MACHINE can do every soil and setting. Just like a hammer works on nails yet sucks on screws. We will soon see and If it does not match the FBS or come dam close I will gladly eat crow! Will you " No Way " guys eat crow?????

I agree ...just thinking maybe this is a better machine will keep me enjoying going over all the places I've been and learning a new tech machine...because I no my Etrac isn't going to do it....it's done it a 100 times ..just don't want to keep fishin in the tub...maybe this will be something that will snag something...at least the excitement is back again...can't wait to get mine..

Posted by: Architex
Date: November 10, 2017 09:15PM
A new machine nearly always gets something the others missed......for a while.

One Man's Trash...........is what I usually find.

XP Deus / CTX 3030

Where are the diamond rings?.............They said there'd be diamond rings !.

Posted by: jas415
Date: November 12, 2017 07:42AM
Jason, Great response. Dead on point! A lot of these posts are like reading comments from a bunch of women about the Black Friday sales and "Why cant I"???

Posted by: "Carolina"
Date: November 12, 2017 08:55AM
Release date is just in time to sit in the closet untill winter thaws out. Four months of warranty down the drain. :sadwalk:

MINELAB CTX 3030
MINELAB Excalibur II
MINELAB Excalibur 1000
MINELAB Excalibur Gold Sword
VALLON VMH3CS
WHITES Dual Field

Posted by: nalc472
Date: November 12, 2017 09:27AM
If the 800 can find anything in some of the areas I have pounded with the V3I, F75LTD2, and Etrac it will be worth the little money it cost (compared to my other machines).

Posted by: amberjack
Date: November 13, 2017 09:06AM
only addicts need more detectors :buds:

AJ

Posted by: nalc472
Date: November 13, 2017 09:40AM
Best addiction I could ever have :)

Posted by: amberjack
Date: November 13, 2017 09:42AM
yep there are worse ones out there :buds:

AJ

Posted by: pasttom
Date: November 13, 2017 02:41PM
My hunting buddy talked to the Minelab Customer Relations USA person last week and was told they hope to get them out before the end of the year, but no specifics at this time. FYI

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: November 13, 2017 04:51PM
pasttom
My hunting buddy talked to the Minelab Customer Relations USA person last week and was told they hope to get them out before the end of the year, but no specifics at this time. FYI

I'm on a list somewhere, but once the ground is frozen, there isn't much to be done in the way of detecting in my neighborhood. Looks like temps in the 'teens and snow in the forecast later this week.

I did order a couple books to peruse through while the snows are flying.

Rich (Utah)

enjoying the vistas and horizons of the Old West.

Posted by: dbado1
Date: November 13, 2017 08:25PM
Sounds like a few of you guys need to come spend your winters out here in Arizona! Our swinging season is just getting started...perfect release date for a new machine! 76* degrees in Prescott today :punch:!

Dean

Posted by: GeorgeinSC
Date: November 14, 2017 01:07PM
That would depend on where you chose to live in this country I detect all winter. All those tot lots, parks, ball fields have been resting all summer while I worked the beaches. Now I will spend the winter working the parks playgrounds, tot lots and on the rare occasion a beach.

Minelab Sovereign GT With an assortment of coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
Leche digging tool
Minelab Excalibur II
T-Rex 9.5 wet sand scoop

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login