Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Can someone recommend some earbuds that won't break the bank.
Posted by: Dan(NM)
Date: November 04, 2017 06:55PM
I'm looking for a decent pair of earbuds to use with the Equinox 800. I don't hunt the water and usually Minelabs phones...well, they suck! I'd like to get some for the hotter weather here in NM, but, need a quality set with good sound. I'd like to see what's recommended before I flush good money down the toilet, thanks.

Re: Can someone recommend some earbuds that won't break the bank.
Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: November 04, 2017 07:02PM
depends. If you wanting true ear buds, I've found any that were any good for outside use like detecting. Skull Candy has some really nice stuff and they also have "over the ear" phones. They dont envelop your ear like full headphones, they are smaller and sit on your ears. Great for summertime detecting.

Posted by: Dan(NM)
Date: November 04, 2017 07:14PM
Jason in Enid
depends. If you wanting true ear buds, I've found any that were any good for outside use like detecting. Skull Candy has some really nice stuff and they also have "over the ear" phones. They dont envelop your ear like full headphones, they are smaller and sit on your ears. Great for summertime detecting.

I should add, I need wireless bluetooth earbuds.

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: November 04, 2017 07:47PM
Dan(NM)
Jason in Enid

I should add, I need wireless bluetooth earbuds.

ahhhhh, ok. Look at the sports stores like Dicks or Academy. I have a $20 set I use running, but I don't know wow well theyd work detecting. I think the $20 - $30 range is about the cheapest youre going to get into the BT buds. They go up a lot from there. Theyre kinda like detectors, you tend to get what you pay for. Better range, better batter life, better sounds, etc. The cheap ones I have will lose sound some times and the battery only lasts a few hours.

Posted by: wyohunter99
Date: November 04, 2017 09:11PM
Another vote for Skull candy. They are amazing for the price.

Detectors Used:

AT Max

G2+ and Omega 8000 the best of both worlds!

Posted by: jas415
Date: November 08, 2017 08:50AM
Amazon has a great selection of wireless ear buds.

Posted by: mtwolf2270
Date: November 08, 2017 10:20AM
Amazon even has low latency waterproof ear pods in the 30 dollar range maybe an option for light water hunting as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login