Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New - EQUINOX Series Detectors - Coming Soon! - UPDATE
Posted by: Dan(NM)
Date: November 07, 2017 06:50PM
http://www.minelab.com/customer-care/product-notices?article=322500

Hopefully this means shipping soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2017 07:14PM by Dan(NM).

Re: New - EQUINOX Series Detectors - Coming Soon! - UPDATE
Posted by: amberjack
Date: November 08, 2017 07:17AM
Getting started guide and specifications "avilable" :lmfao: they are in a hurry spell check isn't working though :throw:

AJ

Posted by: jas415
Date: November 08, 2017 08:46AM
A couple of questions that I dont see answered. On the back of the control panel is a plug with a '+' on it, is that a 1/4" headphone jack or some sort of screw on connection for a headphone? Also, on the wireless module is there going to be a 1/4" or 1/8" jack to use ear buds?

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: November 08, 2017 01:37PM
jas415
A couple of questions that I dont see answered. On the back of the control panel is a plug with a '+' on it, is that a 1/4" headphone jack or some sort of screw on connection for a headphone? Also, on the wireless module is there going to be a 1/4" or 1/8" jack to use ear buds?

The plug you are seeing (since I'm not looking at it this moment) is most likely the headphone jack. I only remember two spot back there, coil and headphones. The headphones use a 1/8 jack with a screw in piece for the waterproof ones. I've been told a regular 1/8" jack will work just fine with these.

I haven't seen a pic of the WM-8 connection. I hope its 1/4 but I'd guess they made it the same as the detector.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login