Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
EQUINOX product notice
Posted by: Digger
Date: November 08, 2017 09:35AM
http://www.minelab.com/customer-care/product-notices?article=322500

Further product details and product availability will be announced in the coming weeks.

You'll never know for sure......unless you dig it! HH "Digger"

After 45-years of detecting, and having owned dozens of different detectors, I've come to the conclusion that maintaining success in the field is largely dependent on three things..... choice of site, acquiring a proper skill set for the detector and the detector itself..... in that order. Research, practice and persistence. There are no substitutes.

Re: EQUINOX product notice
Posted by: Nuke em
Date: November 08, 2017 04:04PM
Looking good but i would love to see one tested on the wet beach.

Uses = Minelab E.Trac , Minelab Explorer 11 (might sell) , Minelab Explorer XS , Minelab Equinox 800 x 2 (ordered) , Garrett Probes , Gray Ghost/ Nugget Busters

Posted by: Mkus
Date: November 16, 2017 10:45AM
Nuke em
Looking good but i would love to see one tested on the wet beach.
Yes me to only reason I have my Etrac thing rips the saltwater beaches!

Posted by: coherent
Date: 1 hour ago
I've seen a couple of posts from a tester in the UK regarding the equinox in just the last day or two regarding beach tests and the reports are favorable. I'm sure a little searching will bring the up.

Posted by: Ksdirt
Date: 11 minutes ago
coherent
I've seen a couple of posts from a tester in the UK regarding the equinox in just the last day or two regarding beach tests and the reports are favorable. I'm sure a little searching will bring the up.

like to here that ...thanks for report....and I've never even seen the ocean,,,just lake beaches and maybe a sand pit....:sadwalk:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login