Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: I dont understand the hatred:confused:
Posted by: nalc472
Date: November 10, 2017 09:06AM
I will be using my in the cold hard ground. LOL :)

Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: November 10, 2017 09:31PM
IDXMonster
Will I buy one? Sadly,I'll be warming the bench,waiting to get into the game only after our team has a significant lead...if it revives everyone's old dead sites,I'm in. If not,I don't have a need for it. Im hoping the reports come fast and furious,and this is yet another great machine in the Minelab lineup,even if I personally don't need it right now.

IDXMonster,

What if all of us decide not to tell? No field reports. Just a hush. . . . . . .

Nevermind, that'll never happen, some people just can't keep a secret.

Rich

enjoying the vistas and horizons of the Old West.

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: November 11, 2017 07:25AM
Rich (Utah)
IDXMonster
Will I buy one? Sadly,I'll be warming the bench,waiting to get into the game only after our team has a significant lead...if it revives everyone's old dead sites,I'm in. If not,I don't have a need for it. Im hoping the reports come fast and furious,and this is yet another great machine in the Minelab lineup,even if I personally don't need it right now.

IDXMonster,

What if all of us decide not to tell? No field reports. Just a hush. . . . . . .

Rich

Hahaha, when the CTX released and everyone was reporting how much they liked it, I kept telling them (jokingly) to shut up or else everyone would be buying one I like not having competition. :smile:

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: November 11, 2017 07:43AM
WHAT IF--------------------------------------this was just a college proff who worked up an imaginary product for his marketing class to to guage potential buyers reaction to certain features,benefits,etc.???? Pitch fork sales would go through the roof!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: November 11, 2017 08:37AM
Rich (Utah)
IDXMonster

IDXMonster,

Rich

Rich,you KNOW Im counting on peoples’ inate Inability to keep their mouth shut...

Posted by: Dale(Ia)
Date: November 11, 2017 04:29PM
I agree with you, Jason! Excellent post!

Iowa Dale

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login