Findmall.com

Minelab EQUINOX Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
OK, so who here has
Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: November 08, 2017 02:24PM
Who here has a fully compliment of US coins from the 1800s to present in order to create a TID spreadsheet? I'm curios about responses in every single freq as well as multi. I have all the common stuff from late 1800s, but no gold, no 2c, no trimes, no fatty indians, no large cents. I do have a seated half dime, but that as exotic as I get in my coins so far.

Re: OK, so who here has
Posted by: martygene
Date: November 08, 2017 05:23PM
i have trime, 3 cent nickle, fatty, largie, 2 cent, 2 1/2 and 20 gold, if there are enough of us we can build a nice chart. count me in as soon as i get the 800...

Jason in Enid
Who here has a fully compliment of US coins from the 1800s to present in order to create a TID spreadsheet? I'm curios about responses in every single freq as well as multi. I have all the common stuff from late 1800s, but no gold, no 2c, no trimes, no fatty indians, no large cents. I do have a seated half dime, but that as exotic as I get in my coins so far.

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: November 08, 2017 05:38PM
I have a large cent, a couple of $1 gold coins (the "princess head" type and "liberty head" type), $2.50, and $5 (and maybe a $10 -- can't recall for sure, I will check). I have Morgans, I have Seated half-dimes. Otherwise, my stuff is probably considered "common" (Seated dimes and quarters, Walkers, Standers, etc. etc.)

Be glad to test what I have though, and add to the sheet database. I'll be doing that testing anyway...

EXCELLENT idea, Jason...

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2017 05:39PM by sgoss66.

Posted by: sprchng
Date: November 08, 2017 06:06PM
That brings up the interesting question ,,,,are tones and vdi numbers "normalized" , to borrow Deus terminology , or are we about to be confronted with 5 or 8 separate sets of numbers?

Posted by: Jason in Enid
Date: November 08, 2017 07:29PM
This is great! Between all of us, we should be able to create a great spreadsheet. Once we get ours, we'll all have to air-test what we have and post our settings and results.

sprchng
That brings up the interesting question ,,,,are tones and vdi numbers "normalized" , to borrow Deus terminology , or are we about to be confronted with 5 or 8 separate sets of numbers?

I have a feeling they will be different, simply because on the the FBS machines with different modes you can get different FE-CO responses on some targets. I sincerely hope they are not "normalized". You can get more info if you can see the changes between freqs or modes.

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: November 08, 2017 07:34PM
Yep. I'm in, Jason. Great idea.

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login