Findmall.com

This forum is currently read only. You can not log in or make any changes. This is a temporary situation.

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
surprise land pro does well
Posted by: calibil
Date: December 16, 2011 11:28PM
Took the land pro to the foothills to test it in the red dirt. Those of you who have the mxt ,the dirt measures at 78 here , bad soil and full of metal bits, old nails wire ect, the land pro operates at the 2.4 freq same as the other vlf made by detector pro
I just got to say the disc worked better than on the ml 705 and the mxt for iron in this area, not great depth but did manage to get a silver dime and a lot of clad in ground where most all other vlf machines would not handle this bad dirt . This area has a lot of potential finds, but it is like the quick sand of metal detecting, to many bits of iron for a pulse machine and to much high mineral for a vlf, a .22 cal short shell will hardly be heard on the mxt at 2in, the land pro has worked the best so far.
This has been the best machine I have used yet at this location, have been detecting this site for years, and I can say WOW.

Re: surprise land pro does well
Posted by: goldman55
Date: December 24, 2011 12:29PM
I have a chance to get one what would be a fair price on one?

Thanks

Date: December 25, 2011 12:35AM
300.00 for one in good shape

I have a new one for that price, delivered.
Posted by: Mr.Bill
Date: December 25, 2011 05:57AM
Email me at wcrabtre@comcast.net or PM me here

Mr. Bill

Mr. Bill

Posted by: Sven
Date: December 25, 2011 07:43AM
The Wader I own did seem to handle Georgia's red clay mineralized soil better than many detectors, lost some depth, not as much as others.

AKA Berkut 5 (Golden Eagle), Detectorpro Wader, Tek Turbo
Self built PI's --- they work great!!
Free Metal Detector Catalog Downloads etc.:
www.treasurelinx.com

Calibil ..You can't go wrong getting a detector from Mr. Bill
Posted by: Elton
Date: December 25, 2011 04:12PM
Add all his knowledge and it's a WIN-WIN deal at a super bargain...

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors
Proud to be a findmall Moderator !

Date: December 26, 2011 01:20AM
Mr Bill is okay guy ,I got some detectors from him, very savy in the ways of detectoring