Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
curious?
Posted by: finnfoto
Date: July 14, 2014 07:09PM
Why do some of the detectorpro units Like the pirate pro have 2 9vlts when the same 2.4khz can run on 1?

Re: curious?
Posted by: CladDog
Date: July 14, 2014 09:19PM
I do not understand your question. All the Detectorpro units run on two 9 volts. I think I am missing your point.

Re: Maybe?
Posted by: Wishful-thinker
Date: October 15, 2014 12:23PM
think what finnfoto means is the electronic platforms are similar to the Tesoro units that run on one 9v, but uses 2 instead. In my opinion i like having 2 more, so it lasts longer... but i could be wrong..

HH...Curtis ( Vaquero / Compadre / F-70 / HH Pirate )

Re: Maybe?
Posted by: Sven
Date: October 16, 2014 06:19PM
I haven't checked but it all depends on how the batteries are wired.

Connecting in Series
When connecting your batteries in Series you are doubling the voltage while maintaining the same capacity rating (amp hours). This might be used in a scooter, Power Wheels kids vehicle, or other applications. Just use a jumper wire between the negative of the first battery and the positive of the second battery. Run your negative wire off of the open connector from the first battery and your positive off of the open connector on your second battery.

Connecting in Parallel
When connecting in Parallel you are doubling the capacity (amp hours) of the battery while maintaining the voltage of one of the individual batteries. This would be used in applications such as laptop batteries, some scooters, some ups backups, etc. Use a jumper wire between the positives of both batteries and another jumper wire between the negatives of both batteries. Connect your positive and negative wires to the same battery to run to your application.

Quest Pro & Q40, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login