Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Detectorpro. new year.
Posted by: finnfoto
Date: January 04, 2015 10:22AM
New stories and new pic's of finds would be awesome in here.

I'm sure there are some especially with the new underwater. Anyone????

Re: Detectorpro. new year.
Posted by: ken ward
Date: January 04, 2015 03:59PM
You had me worried there for a minute. I thought you were going to sell another detector that is not out yet.
My wife and I are going to be leaving to the Philippines in a week. I use my
Pirate Pro over their. Dont always get a chance to get to the beach. I hope to get there more this year. No one hunts very much over their. They can not afford one. I enjoy your post.... KEN

My Detectors : Whites Surfmaster 2,,2 Tesoro Compadre,1 Detector Pro Pirate Pro 1 Silver uMaz, 1 Fisher 1266x

Date: January 05, 2015 09:49AM
WOW. Ken. Sounds like you have a great hunting spot over there. Looking forward to hearing about all your cool finds.

Please post pic's .

Noo. No unbuilt detector sales in here. lol I think between Tesoro and detectorpro . They are my favorite detectors togo to.

Now there is also another small hand held unit I am looking to try which is the vrbratector. . A small handheld Pi. Unit with small 3 inch coil and has a led light on the coil. very neat concept for underwater snorkeling and scanning .

Little pricey tho for what they are but in this hobby pretty much everything is pricey which is why i try and find my way around the high costs and build and modify. .

Keeping it interesting.

Good luck .Ken.

Date: January 05, 2015 07:22PM
Thanks,, we live in the center of the island. On the island of Luzon. About 40 miles northeast of Manila. We dont havea vehicle yet. So to get some place we need to rent something or take a buss. We have family that lives close to the beaches. We will go to visit for about a week. If I get any pull tabs, I will post them.. KEN

My Detectors : Whites Surfmaster 2,,2 Tesoro Compadre,1 Detector Pro Pirate Pro 1 Silver uMaz, 1 Fisher 1266x

I will be out with my Underwater soon
Posted by: therover
Date: January 05, 2015 08:08PM
January a rough month. Close out the books and get ready for W-2 time. Hopefully I can get some dirt hunting in with it. Found out it can hit some deep silver but you really have to listen for the soft repeatable signal.

Posted by: TXPIRATE
Date: January 06, 2015 10:05AM
STILL saving my Money. Hopefully in the next 6 months will know if wife will be able to go back to work from her Brain Injury. Or be on disability. They findly got us to a great Nuro doctor in Houston that has giving us a lot of hope.

Re: Detectorpro.Ken /Luzon/Phillipines
Posted by: Bugar In. USA
Date: January 07, 2015 06:00PM
Wow should be great detecting, spent some time there in the 50's-60's, was in Marine Corps , stationed at Clark AFB, then Subic Bay, then Cubi point, was all around Manila, and of course, Angeles, Olongopo and other places, had some great times there, would like to snorkeling In south china sea again, didn't have a detector then, was too busy with doing my bombs and blowing stuff up ,not in the phillipines, some other countries we was fussin with, hey GOOD luck and happy hunting.
B.

Date: January 09, 2015 07:21AM
Sounds like everyones getting excited to swing the coil. Awesome to hear. I know the winter months are a drag and If I could spend more time in Florida I certainly would.

Wife is discussing on what we should do .stay in Pa. and relocate or move to Fl. try and find jobs and BE IN FLORIDA the rest of our lives. LOL

Tough decission when our daughter is only 6 and she loves it here. Me . I'd sooner be near the water. Doesn't matter if it's ocean city maryland. the carolinas or Florida.

God knows.

Date: January 09, 2015 07:22PM
Bugar In. USA
Wow should be great detecting, spent some time there in the 50's-60's, was in Marine Corps , stationed at Clark AFB, then Subic Bay, then Cubi point, was all around Manila, and of course, Angeles, Olongopo and other places, had some great times there, would like to snorkeling In south china sea again, didn't have a detector then, was too busy with doing my bombs and blowing stuff up ,not in the phillipines, some other countries we was fussin with, hey GOOD luck and happy hunting.
B.
My wife has family in Olongopo. We go up there every eary to stay for a week. The guys take me over to the base area so I can detect at the beach. Most of the time I doo good. The only bad part is that the beaches are so full of trash. You been their, you know what I mean. The people are wonderful and I love them, but, they are slobs. Can not pick up there own trash. It really looks bad. I also been to the other bases. The girls are still their... KEN

Posted by: Bugar In. USA
Date: January 20, 2015 10:12AM
Yep- and a beautiful country:detecting:

Date: January 20, 2015 05:32PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login