Findmall.com

DetectorPro Products Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Wader No longer on Company website.
Posted by: TXPIRATE
Date: January 08, 2015 10:48AM
So if THE WADER is being phased out will dealers be selling there stock at a discount. With the price of the Wader and new underwater so near each other price wise. The wader would be a hard sell. I would like a New Wader if price was right.

Re: Wader No longer on Company website.
Posted by: Sven
Date: January 08, 2015 07:18PM
Boils down to what the dealer paid for them. And how badly and how much of a loss they want to take.
If they can write the loss off on taxes, you might see some good discounts.
I would watch Kellyco. When they list the new Underwater on the website..............

Deteknix Quest Pro, Teknetics Mark 1, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: January 09, 2015 07:23AM
I see Amazon has the new underwater for $679.00 I Spoke with Gary also and He can't do any better on price other then what the dealers for him are offering. Understandable.

I'm heading to radio shack today to see what I can come up with as far as a RC/ rechargable battery Lithium to stuff inside the Landpro headphones. lol

Posted by: pasttom
Date: January 09, 2015 12:00PM
For Gary to undercut the dealers would be poor business practice. Based on my experience and all I have heard, I have confidence that he will be a stand up guy with everyone he deals with.

Pastor Tom
7 Minelabs, 3 Makros and a few others - rebuilding inventory
under the watchful eyes of my Welsh Corgi Sadie

Posted by: TXPIRATE
Date: January 09, 2015 12:44PM
Not looking for Gary to undercut any one Was looking at a detector no longer on web site that maybe some dealers will end up having some good deals. Don't get me wrong I am saving for a underwater model that my 1st choice. If a good deal came along I would buy a wader instead of saving a couple more months for a underwater.

Posted by: finnfoto
Date: January 09, 2015 08:22PM
There out there. Look on Amazon.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login